Curvy Kate Smoothie Prowl Bra Cranberry/Saffron
Smoothie Prowl bra by Curvy Kate. Seam-free moulded balconette bra enriched with striking contrast lace.More Details
- Smoothie Prowl balconette bra by Curvy Kate.
- Moulded, seam-free bra enriched with striking contrast lace.
- Charming ribbon bow detail, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks (three for larger cups), adjustable straps.
- 63% Nylon, 29% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: CK4601
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Such a gorgeous bra- even better than what I was expecting. What you can't see in the picture is the detail of the lace side bit, which has some two toned lace leopard print detailing (delicate, not brash) in saffron/cranberry. I ordered my normal size and it was perfect: both the band and cups. It's really comfortably and I'm enjoying wearing it so much!! Thank you to the CK team!
Good shape and design. Cup size was a little small for me but still looks good under a t shirt and gives good lift! Would buy again.
The bra came just as advertised and is a great fit!
This bra was pretty and had many good qualities, but I found the cups were an odd shape and I did not feel comfortable wearing this
I am pretty pleased with this purchase. The color is more red than cranberry but it still looks great on dark skin. I like the molded cup style, most lingerie boutiques in the US don't carry molded cup in a 30 L (30 HH uk) size because they say that the style is "unflattering" on much bigger boobs. Needless to say this bra proves otherwise. True to size as well. The only thing I don't like is the straps seem to slip occassionally but that could just be the shape of my shoulders.
Loved this but ordered wrong size!
excellent quality always enjoy buying Curvy Kates
Really good fit, great quality.
Brought as an incentive to lose some weight. Looking forward soon to get into it!!!
Boa qualidade d materiais da marca curvy Kate
Did not fit well. Ran very small and very shallow. Straps were too wide set.
This style just didn't suit.
This was the wrong size for me, but the color is amazing and material is soft.
Great fit, true to size. Gorgeous looking bra and gives a great shape.
The cups are one size too small. The top of the right cup is turned outwards, very noticeable under clothing and annoying.
Also undersized. Not worth return shipping to exchange, but would have gotten a cup size larger if I'd tried it on in a store.
Liked the design but felt like it brought my boobs lower than they should be and not very comfy.
Natalie.H replied on
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear the item was not quite suitable.
Je suis trÃ¨s contente du modÃ¨le.
Beautiful bra. Comfortable fit and looks sexy as it has excellent support and cleavage. Very smooth under tight fitting clothes.
Didn't like the extra boning under the arms, this digs in and is uncomfortable, have retuned it. The sizing is also a bit weird compared to the Arizona as the band is tighter and the cups larger.
Natalie.H replied on
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry this item was not suitable for you on this occasion. Hope you found though the refund process to be smooth, but should you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.
Claire Springett, 11-02-2016
Exceptional bra and excellent service. Thank you so so much. It is so difficult to find a pretty colourful bra in G cup size. I will recommend you to all my curvy friends;)
Love this bra. Great shape great support and a great price.
Was looking for ages for a bra that would be comfortable with my breast cancer reconstruction scars but would also make me feel like me again and Curvy Kate is perfect for this. Will buy many more of this brand X
Miss NAOMI HITCHMAN, 04-02-2016
Beautiful Bra but style didn't suit my shape.
Charli, 08/04/2016 07:08
Bra felt lovely and was a great fit, but the seams split on the second wear, so I'm either going to have to sew it or abandon it. Not what I was hoping from this brand.