Curvy Kate Smoothie Balconette Bra Wild Black
Smoothie bra by Curvy Kate. Gorgeous seam-free moulded balconette bra styled in black.More Details
- Smoothie bra by Curvy Kate.
- Gorgeous seam-free moulded balconette bra styled in black.
- Decorated with a gorgeous, contemporary animal print and charming ribbon bow details.
- Underwired seam-free cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks at the back (three for larger cups), three columns.
- J-clip converter for racer back styling
- 58% Nylon, 27% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: CK2401
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
aimee arthur, 04-04-2017
Back band bigger than stated, shallow cup that gapes at the top
I have yet to have any information on my exchange I sent back a week ago
Petra, 25/03/2017 19:08
I own two of the older Curvy Kate smoothie bras, and I love them to bits.
This one runs a bit smaller than the previous ones, but looks gorgeous with the proper fit. Very comfy and looks great under clothes. I love it.
Leeanne Scott, 29/10/2016 18:22
Unfortunately this bra didn't fit me well. I'm a 28F, but I'm fuller at the top so this bra creates bulges. Maybe I'd have to go a cup size up with this fit. Unfortunately I live in South Africa so won't be worth exchanging. I had the same problem with the Curvy Kate Luxe Strapless Bra. Doesn't fit well at all on the top of my breasts. A 28FF may have been better for my shape? The only Curvy Kate bra I've ordered that fits me well is the Curvy Kate Gia Balconette Bra in 28F. Unfortunately that has been discontinued and my size isn't available anywhere.
Natalia Mitina, 18/01/2015 07:47
One of the best models for big size! I already have in two colors and I just LOVE it!
Kate, 06/10/2014 12:38
I loved the old Smoothie bra by Curvy Kate but this one is WAY better. Absolutely amazing quality and fit. Extremely comfortable too. I also bought the matching shaper brief, which I didn't expect too much from, however when I arrived I completely fell in love, the quality is outstanding and it is the most comfortable 'big knicker' i have ever worn.