Curvy Kate Shockwave Halterneck Tankini Top Electric Shock
Shockwave halterneck tankini top by Curvy Kate. Styled in smooth, non-padded fabric in blue.More Details
- Shockwave halterneck tankini top by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in smooth, non-padded fabric in blue.
- Decorated with a vibrant zig zag print in lime green.
- Underwired cups, adjustable halter straps.
- Fastens with a secure, plastic clip hook, side tie detailing.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: CS1226
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Awful shape (Madonna-esque), not supportive and not the correct size. Shame as the bikini fits wonderfully!
I LOVE it. The colors are beautiful. It fits well and even makes my heavy boobs look smaller. It also hides the belly I don't always want people to see.
Beware if you are heavy boobed like me (32G) it's tied behind the neck so it can hurt a bit if you want to tie tight to have a better support. but you can always sew the links on the back to transform them in braces.
Nice product but sizing out so,had to return and unfortunately they didn't have th next size. I was able to find it on e bay though
I wear 32H or 30J and found that the cup fit is fine in either size. A nice style, but the clasp fastening at the back is ridiculous and doesn't lie flat. This could however be due to being short.
Natalie.H replied on
We are sorry this product was not quite suitable on this occasion. We can see this was returned to us for a refund, but please do feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
Maria, 20/09/2015 01:48
My first Curvy Kate garment & won't be my last......very flattering, fits really well....love it!
Gmac, 06/09/2015 14:51
This is very comfortable, good support and very flattering. I usually struggle to wear halter neck tops due to the neck tie digging into the back of my neck but this one is very comfy
Laura Rachel, 06/09/2015 10:08
I didn't like this one.... returned! Maybe my personal preference but the overall fit was fine, but the bust.... well I looked like Madonna with the pointy boobs! They just felt so separate and weird..... maybe it's just me but I didn't like this Tankini.