Curvy Kate Seashell Moulded Bikini Top Sorbet
Seashell moulded bikini top by Curvy Kate. Styled in smooth, lightly-padded fabric in vibrant sorbet pink.More Details
- Seashell moulded bikini top by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in smooth, lightly-padded fabric in vibrant sorbet pink.
- Decorated with charming gem detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
- STYLE: CS1331
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Quite tight. Maybe order the band up a size.
margarittah, 16/08/2015 17:05
I bought another piece as it is the best bikini top.the only downside is that it gets dirty easily (from sunscreen etc) and smudges are very visible on such color.Also the top changed colour after one season more than matching briefs! if it was black,it would be best as matching black bikini briefs is much easier.
becki stirling, 21/09/2014 00:54
Love it! The colour and fit is lovely!
Laura Anne, 21/08/2014 03:13
I was a bit worried about ordering a bikini top online, especially with only a couple of days to go until my holiday. I'd recently been professionally fitted and ordered this top in the size they recommended. I shouldn't have worried as the delivery was fast and the top fits really well. It's great knowing you have the right support on the beach and the top looks really good quality. It's a lively mid-pink so it is easy to mix and match with different bottoms. Definitely worth investing in for great quality, great shape and brilliant value. The only thing I would have preferred is a metal catch instead of a plastic one but I guess that's just being picky.
Minika, 18/08/2014 08:15
Bought this one in 30FF. It is very good firm, great shape, nice colour. More or less like bikini version of Curvy Kate Starlet Balconette - love it! :D
Emma, 22/04/2014 08:36
I have a few old bikinis at home, but wanted something new and fresh looking and i certainly got that with this bikini top! It's already my favourite as it gives me great support, and shape!! Thanks Brastop x