Curvy Kate Seashell Brief Sorbet
Seashell bikini brief by Curvy Kate. Styled in durable, smooth fabric in vibrant sorbet pink.More Details
- Seashell bikini brief by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in durable, smooth fabric in vibrant sorbet pink.
- Decorated with charming gem detail.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
- STYLE: CS1305
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Slightly tight for a 10. But strong material.
Justyna, 24/05/2015 15:08
I got this in size 12 and they fit very nicely. it's a classic brief shape too so you can mix and match with other bikini tops
becki stirling, 21/09/2014 00:54
These are comfortable and fit nicely over my big bum :)
Petra, 01/09/2014 08:01
I ordered a size 12 (i have a size S/M) fits nicely, I'm very satisfied
Aimee, 31/08/2014 07:36
Great fit and work well with other tankini tops I have. I love them!
Cathy, 22/08/2014 19:37
I ordered a size 18 which is my usual size and they fitted really well and were very comfortable. The colour is really great too!
Ewa, 31/07/2014 09:04
A little bit smaller then other products from Curvy Kate, a I had to take one size bigger briefs. Although I normally wear size 14 this time it was too small. But when you have good size, they are fab!
Dani, 29/06/2014 00:41
I ordered the wrong size first, but once I got the right size I love them! They fit great and look great with my top.
Dani, 23/05/2014 20:24
I didn't see a size guide on the bottoms so I ordered an 8 in UK... Which is an XS in US. Just waned to let people know, so they aren't in the same situation as I'm in now. Love the color though!