Curvy Kate Ritzy Balconette Bra Berry
Sauntering into a drawer near you… the Curvy Kate Ritzy is back in a charming Berry! In the styles signature pinstripe overlay, this bra has a real showgirl element to it yet is completely wearable for everyday. Diamante to the center gives this piece a real luxe feel!More Details
Sauntering into a drawer near you… the Curvy Kate Ritzy is back in a charming Berry! In the styles signature pinstripe overlay, this bra has a real showgirl element to it yet is completely wearable for everyday. Diamante to the center gives this piece a real luxe feel!
- Lightly padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 64% Nylon, 27% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- STYLE: SG2101
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
GORGEOUS BRA. Beautiful color, great quality. NOT a perfect fit for my body type, I think is be better for firmer breast tissues, but it such a beautiful bra it didn't cross my mind to send it back.
Size-wise... I have changed size recently, so I thought I'd be a 34H, but following the reviews on this one I got it in a 36H ... and it is tight, but wearable. I think I should have gotten it in a cup size bigger, too.
Varvara-Georgia Kaloumenou, 23/02/2017 11:52
BEAUTIFUL bra. The fabric, the colour... Looks soo good. Not a perfect fit for every type of boobs, but it still looks good. My breast tissue is on the soft side, and kinda heavy - it always was, but I do have a sweet 3 year old that still breast-feeds at night, so... my breasts seems to be spilling a bit on top, but I don't think it's a matter of cup size - it's the style, I think. Still, it looks ok. On that note, size-wise, I went up a band size after reading the reviews, and I am glad I did. The rest of Curvy Kates I bought were 34H but this is a 36H and is marginally ok, almost too tight, and still so comfy. All in all, even though it doesn't perfectly fit my body type, I'm keeping it and thinking it would be perfect as a babydoll. Well, on my next purchase, maybe. :)
PS: Brastop, I've only bought my bras from you (and lovebras.com, but that was you, too) since I discovered your site and overtime you manage to surprise me with how fast the delivery is, and how good the product quality. So, thank you.