Curvy Kate Princess Balconette Bra White
Princess bra by Curvy Kate. Gorgeous, supportive balconette bra styled in semi-sheer mesh over a smart white base.More Details
- Princess bra by Curvy Kate.
- Gorgeous, supportive balconette bra styled in semi-sheer mesh in smart white.
- Underwired cups with embedded polka dot detailing, bottom part of the cup is double lined for added uplift while the top of the cup is adorned with ribbon detail and rich scalloped embroidery.
- Uplifting, flattering shape for flattering curves, gorgeous fit and shape.
- Fastens with two hooks at the back (three for larger cups), three columns.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
- STYLE: CK6001
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Juliet Swan, 14-10-2016
Same as before mentioned bra. I ordered two the same.
Comfortable & good sizing and fit
Curvy Kate seem to be the only brand that works for me,
good fit , lovely pretty designs that do the job for a HH !
Iwas fed up of "granny" bras ...I feel very feminine and supported !!
It was awesome . No regrets at all.
Great fit and beautiful design.
Lovely fit and very comfortable
I love it all the products are exactly as described and very good quality
The bra cup was too small and the shape was not right for me.
Natalie.H replied on
We are sorry to hear the item was not suitable. We do have a fitting guide on our website for further advice and of course please do contact us should you have any queries.
Jean Dudley, 20/12/2015 08:52
Love this bra. The fit is perfect as is the quality.Will definitely order again. I would also like to add that the service from brastop was first class. I received my order within 2 days. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends.
Laura, 20/09/2015 08:35
Great support and value for money with a great look.
Danielle, 13/09/2015 00:32
very sexy but comfortable. It doesn't work under all tops especially fitted shirts but overall a good buy.
Gael, 19/07/2015 00:13
Comfortable with great support. A cute everyday bra.
Ali , 20/10/2013 01:00
Cute, comfortable, supportive, great for everyday use. The only thing I don't like about it - it's a little bit too transparent and I can't wear it under white clothes.
Monica , 17/08/2013 01:00
Great everyday bra. It gives good support and feels comfortable too.
looking for the, 28/07/2013 01:00
I've bought this one and another one in mesh thinking that it would be beautiful--which it is..however as I am heavy on top (32G), I found that the mesh material isn't enough support and because of that it gives me that weird pointy shape. This time around, I'm trying padded bras, and hopefully I don't get that same awkwardness and uncomfortability :/
rebus82 , 23/06/2013 01:00
This bra is very pretty and fits as expected, but the material is pretty rough and irritating. I made the mistake of wearing it as an everyday bra and within the first hour it was all I could think about. It was scratchy and uncomfortable where the band sat and all I wanted to do was take it off. The cups are also very embellished, so wearing this under anything thin (like a t-shirt or light mater