Curvy Kate Portia Thong Lime/Rose
Portia thong by Curvy Kate. Styled in semi-sheer, non-padded fabric in lime.More Details
- Portia thong by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in semi-sheer, non-padded fabric in lime.
- Intricate criss-cross embroidery, slot ribbon bow detail.
- 79% Polyamide, 15% Polyester, 6% Elastane.
- STYLE: CK4002
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Sarah, 17/01/2015 12:02
I love the quality, colour and feel of the Curvy Kate Portia thong. It fits perfectly and the Lime colour makes me feel really sexy. Bought with the bra for a even better look.
John Atkinson, 12/10/2014 08:57
A nice looking thong, but could be a bit sexier by being more revealing. I guess I prefer a g string - would be good if there was one in this range.
N-Ra, 29/09/2014 12:28
Gorgeous colours - so pretty. I wanted the bra too, but found that it just was the wrong shape for my breasts, which are more pointed and less round. The bra just cut through the nipple with a seam and left a dent that looked all wrong. A friend with rounder breasts got this and it was fine for her.
I kept the pants though, because I just love the colours and the fit is very good. All Curvy Kate pants are designed to sit low-ish on the hip. If you prefer them closer to the navel then it is better to go up a size to take the extra fabric up in length, which is what I did.