Curvy Kate Portia Short Poppy
Portia short by Curvy Kate. Styled in soft, semi sheer fabric in poppy.More Details
- Portia short by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in soft, semi sheer fabric in poppy.
- Decorated with lemon coloured bows and ribbon slot detailing.
- Flattering and comfortable fit.
- 79% Polyamide, 15% Polyester, 6% Elastane.
- STYLE: CK4003
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Love!! The color and cut are perfect and the fit is great! My only concern is ordering the next size down, as I'm losing weight and want them to fit me!!
Gaynor Robinson, 05-02-2016
Had to have a size larger than normal, as my size had run out, but still looks nice and fit is not too bad.
NB, 27/09/2016 17:57
I'm with Emma on this...had to use crazy glue to reattach the ribbon after one day. Cute as heck, and fit is great, but...that ribbon is an issue. I'd consider removing the ribbon entirely, if it didn't take away from the appearance.
Emma, 04/10/2015 10:28
These are very pretty but I was massively disappointed that the ribbon is not sewn into the sides or front very well and has come apart. I will now have to try and make a repair.
The pieces of ribbon in the front are too short and pucker them up so it's unsurprising that this happened.
Style over substance I'm afraid.