Curvy Kate Portia Balconette Bra Fuschia
Criss cross embroidery with ribbon slot top cup detailing, the Portia bra is fun and flirty. Fully adjustable straps and semi-sheer fabric offer a classic and pretty look. Team with either the matching thong or short for a great set!More Details
Criss cross embroidery with ribbon slot top cup detailing, the Portia bra is fun and flirty. Fully adjustable straps and semi-sheer fabric offer a classic and pretty look. Team with either the matching thong or short for a great set!
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 74% Polyamide, 20% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- STYLE: CK4001
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
fantastic quality - great value for money.
Love it - fits perfectly. I'm a 28GGand this style fits without gaping.
Flimsy and not enough support
Dawn Thewlis, 22-11-2016
Nice bra in a fairly sheer fabric. Reasonable support. I gave three stars because the ribbons at the top of the bra don't fit properly - too long so stick out when they should lie flat
As I have two of these, I like the style and the fit. The only reason I ordered a third, instead of something new, was because the new options in my size were not available in my region for me to be allowed to purchase.
Excellent service second to none
The bra was lovely good quality but unfortunately the wrong shade of pink.
Curvy kate bras...you can`t go wrong with them
Poor quality!! Very dissappointed in curvy kate bras now! Ribbons were hanging loose, poor fitting, I feel the makers of this bra are not so perticular with their products as they were before!!
Perfect fit, really comfortable to wear
As always Curvy Kate don't disappoint! Think I've found my brand, can wear them all day with no digging in or discomfort. And the cup gives a nice rounded shape. Only minus is that they have been a bit generous with the ribbon at the top of the cup so I have pull it through and hide it within the cup but as I got a great fitting bra on sale I'm not going to complain! Thanks Curvy Kate and BraStop ps I'm a 34HH, high and full breasts and this bra fit like a glove xx
Really good fit and comfy
Lovely colours and comfy, good fit.
Lovely bra , great fit , true to size
Nice design, could use more support though
Please have more offers on this bra &size 38H
Mrs Masters, 04-08-2016
Curvy Kate bra's fit beautifully and are excellent quality.
I would have rated this bra as excellent if it wasn't for the fact that the underwire poked through on the first time of wearing it! Apart from that, the bra fits really well especially for ample boobs like mine (H cup) and is absolutely gorgeous
TrÃ¨s beau produit ,hÃ©las qui taille trop grand alors que l'autre modÃ¨le achetÃ© lui va trÃ¨s bien , je pense que c'est du Ã la coupe , je l'ai renvoyÃ© pour un remboursement.
Ania "slightlyGEEK", 28-07-2016
Brilliant support, delightful design, absolutely fantastic colour<3
Lover Curvy Kate bras!
Excellent fit ! Love it! Will buy another in different colour.
Excellent style and fit, good support yet delicate and pretty.
Comfortable, vibrant and wonderful everyday item. The service is awesome and can't be faulted. Sincere thanks
Jessica McCutcheon, 24/02/2017 01:42
I've been a long time fan of this style of bra. This one fits me perfectly, though the fabric isn't to die for. It would be nice to see them make a slight softer bra.
Scott Brookes, 28/01/2017 20:33
I ordered a bunch of bras for my wife in different sizes and this was the best fit. It's the first bra in the right size she has ever had and she loves it
It's perfect for her in the cup and band according to her measurements. She is full on bottom projected and there is a little room at the top of the cup which is more style then fit. The ribbon was a little long at the top of the cup for her shape but after a couple washes it seems to fit a little better
I will definitely be buying more of this style in more colours
Annette Catherine, 21/07/2016 10:11
Very pretty and a comfortable, supportive fit. Comes out small on the cup and back size.