Curvy Kate Plain Sailing Padded Balconette Bikini Top Ink Spot
Plain Sailing balconette bikini top by Curvy Kate. Striking, bold, design with lightly padded cups, contrast polkadot print and twist detail.More Details
- Plain Sailing balconette bikini top by Curvy Kate.
- Striking, bold, design with lightly padded cups, contrast polkadot print and twist detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps. Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: CS2711
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Lynne Edwards, 20-05-2017
Excellent fit , speedy service , couldn't be more pleased with my purchase .
Nice but dots are very big. small dots on red are nicely.
This top is perfection. Exactly as advertised, I just had to choose a larger cup size, band size was perfect
Fit wasn't quite as good as my other bikini even though they were exactly the same size, the back and cup were not quite big enough.
Wasn't as much stretch, but super pretty and seemed good quality, had to return it as it was slightly too small. But I imagine it's very flattering.
I have a hard time finding my size for my tops and I know I can find it here. It looks good on me everyone thinks and so do I.
It's the correct size... but really struggled to do up...
Not a great design .. first time I've been unhappy 😕
Had to go up a back size for this item (usually a 34 back but it was far too small, the 36 fits perfectly for this though)but is absolutely gorgeous
Love it!!! Gives great support and a nice uplift looks fabulous with the skirted brief! Talk about a boost for my body confidence !
Lovely fit although I did have to order a larger size than the bras I wear
Very nice but unfortunately haven't fit me.
Kirsty L, 20/11/2015 00:55
Super comfy, flattering and fits beautifully.