Curvy Kate Plain Sailing Halterneck Tankini Flame Spot
Plain Sailing halterneck tankini top by Curvy Kate. Striking, bold, design with non-padded cups, contrast polkadot print and tie-sides.More Details
- Plain Sailing halterneck tankini top by Curvy Kate.
- Striking, bold, design with non-padded cups, contrast polkadot print and tie-sides.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps. Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: CS2726
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Lovely item, fitted perfectly would recommend going up a cup size as I did.
Oh boy, the girls were spilling out of that one! I'm a 34G, and all the bras I ordered fit true to size, but this was ridiculous. You need way more fabric up there for a G cup, because that's a lot of tissue. Had to return. Barely went over the nipple and had no support whatsoever. Useless.
The service is brilliant but the product is not that well designed as other swimming costumes, the breast look like there is a big space between them.
Love the colour and fits well. Can roll up sometimes but feel great in it.
Hol, 30/04/2016 11:39
This tankini is so flattering!! I absolutely love it.... Would love one in a different colour but there isn't one, I'd buy one in every colour if there was the option....I can't ususally wear halter necks as I look a bit saggy but this is brilliant, really supportive and looks awesome!