Curvy Kate Plain Sailing Halterneck Bikini Top Ink
Plain Sailing halterneck bikini top by Curvy Kate. Striking, bold, design with non-padded cups and striking contrast buckle detail.More Details
- Plain Sailing halterneck bikini top by Curvy Kate.
- Striking, bold, design with non-padded cups and striking contrast buckle detail.
- Underwired cups, halterneck straps. Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: 2621
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Great bikini, fits well but the clasp was sewn on the wrong way round. Will need to fix myself as it was the last one in stock.
Good quality sadly not suitable
a little small on the cup for me, pregnancy boobs are a bit tricky to navigate but my other 30ff bras fit fine still. This left a small amount of boobage at the armpit bulging out, not a lot but would still make me self conscious. Good fit in the back and felt comfortable though.
Not as big cup size as I'm normally used to with other brands but a reasonable fit
Yay a flat ting bikini that fits
True to size, good support
The cup size was far too small.
Little small but looks good