Curvy Kate Paradise Balconette Tankini Top Top Red
Tankini by Curvy Kate Classic tankini top styled in smooth, durable red fabric for an effortlessly simple design. Decorated with white buckles.More Details
- Tankini by Curvy Kate Classic tankini top styled in smooth, durable red fabric for an effortlessly simple design.
- Decorated with white buckles.
- Adjustable shoulder straps, fasten with a secure clip hook at the back.
- Good overall fit and coverage.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex.
- STYLE: CS5006
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Fabric quality is good but I found the fit odd. Usually a 32d but found the wires were the correct size yet gaped a little under the armpit and the cup was actually way too small. The band fit was true to size.
Madison A, 16/11/2014 00:18
Fits very true to size and is very supportive. Go with your regular Curvy Kate bra size it will be the same size in this adorable swim top
Valerie, 30/06/2014 15:12
It is a bit difficult to put on due to the material and my cup size. I love the color and the fit. However, the built in bar section always rides higher than the fabric over it so I have to constantly pull the front part up to cover the middle of the underwire. I still recomment this top, the price was great and it offers outstanding support.