Curvy Kate Ocean Drive Padded Balcony Tankini Top Electric
Ocean Drive padded balcony tankini top by Curvy Kate. Styled in lightly padded cups in electric blue.More Details
- Ocean Drive padded balcony tankini top by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in lightly padded cups in electric blue.
- Decorated with light blue & lime green panels. Side tie detailing.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with a hidden bra style fastening.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane.
- STYLE: CS2416
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Great fitting product well advertised
Melissa, 20/01/2017 16:12
I can't rave enough about this suit. As a person with a smaller rib cage vs cup size it is incredibly difficult to find a swimsuit that does not tie behind the neck or on the back. This is comfortable, cute, and well made. Enough that I searched high and low for it and purchased it from the US.
Mahnoor, 27/01/2016 02:30
The bra portion of the tankini fit perfectly (32GG). Unfortunately, the bottom half was extremely snug.
Sharon, 29/12/2015 19:15
I bought this for vacation and absolutely loved it. I had lost of compliments on it too. The fit was perfect and had great support.
Georgia, 20/12/2015 07:51
I totally adore it! Perfect fit without accidents even though I am using it on Aqua Pilates!
Jinty, 05/11/2015 17:14
In the past I have found it almost impossible to find swimwear that I would actually dare to wear - size 38H or JJ. I was searching the web in desperation before I went on holiday and happened across Brastop and Curvy Kate - what a revelation!! I purchased two of these tankinis (slightly different sizes as only one available in 38H) and one bottom and they actually fit and support - absolutely delighted with them. I also have to say how friendly and efficient the service is - I had occasion to call up for information and to exchange one tankini which was the wrong size. The lady (Natalie?) was so helpful, phoning me back to give me information which she had found for me. The items were delivered within a couple of days. Very impressed both with the swimwear and also with the service - well done!
Erika, 04/10/2015 22:31
My first proper tankini set with a bra fitting, and I love it. Great flattering fit with superb support, as expected from Curvy Kate. I bought one of each tankini bottom as well, the lime and the blue roll top one. See my reviews for those.
The colour combinations are refreshing with this set, the best I have personally seen.
Stephanie, 21/07/2015 17:22
I LOVED this swim suit! It held the girls up great!!Best I have ever had!
Rachel A, 01/06/2015 17:34
Perfect fit! Most comfortable swim top I've ever owned!