Curvy Kate Moonlight Halter Bikini Top Black/Charcoal
Moonlight halter bikini by Curvy Kate. Classic non-padded halterneck bikini top styled in smooth, durable fabric over a smart black base.More Details
- Moonlight halter bikini by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in smooth, durable fabric in smart black.
- Decorated with elegant contrast charcoal trims and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable halter straps.
- Fastens securely with a locking clip hook at the back.
- 80% Nylon/20% Elastane.
- STYLE: CS8021
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Top quality. Very comfortable and looks really nice.
Great quality but sooooooo small , ordered usual size , it was like a pea on a drum
Jessica, 15/03/2014 00:20
I find the cups really small. I'm a 28J in all brastop bras without fail. I got the 28J in this and I have major boob spillage out the top. I could easily up a size or even two.
Emma Farrant, 11/01/2014 15:06
This is the second Curvy Kate bikini in a week I've purchased this week so I think I can safely say I'm hooked! Elegant looking bikini, perfect fit and cute bow detail disguising the clasp at the back. I ordered the same size (34E) I normally buy for bras and it's perfectly comfortable enough :)
Joeybear , 02/07/2013 01:00
The top is a nice shape with a bow detail covering the clasp at the back (same the bow on the front) which I didn't see on the website.
I chose a 30HH even though I'm usually a 28J because I thought it would then be more comfortable for lounging and there are not three hooks to choose from. This was definitely the right idea as the 30 is still a little tight although the cup size feels perfect. O