Curvy Kate Luxe Strapless Bra Black
Luxe strapless bra by Curvy Kate. Styled in smooth, moulded fabric in black.More Details
- Luxe strapless bra by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in smooth, moulded fabric in black.
- Decorated with feminine button and bow detailing and subtle stripes around the band
- Detachable straps, can also be used multiway
- Revolutionary fit and support up to a J cup
- Underwired cups, fastens with three hooks, three columns
- 65% Nylon, 21% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- STYLE: CK2601
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Lovely bra but a bit too robust for me
Weird fit, cup size too big
Laura replied on
I am sorry to read that the item was too big for you.
If the item is unsuitable, then please return this to us, and we will happily exchange for another size.
We can offer some fitting advice, if you would be willing to send a picture of what the bra looks like when it is on.
If you are comfortable doing so, then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, marked for my attention.
My new favourite strapless bra... the vertical seams in this bra are perfect for shaping larger cup sizes.
Sadly the shape of the bra did not suit my body, so I had to return it.
Best fitting strapless bra i've had backwise, slightly big in the cup but i feel going down a cupsize would then be too small.
Kathleen Russell, 24/08/2016 23:26
I am utterly in love with this bra (and Curvy Kate in general). I got this in a 28E, but I should be wearing a 26E, and I find that it fits really well on the tightest clasp. I have absolutely no fears of it falling down, and it feels nice and snug on my boobs (maybe with a little bit of extra space in the cups, but not so much that I needed to exchange).
The underwire /is/ a little bit tougher than I'm used to on Curvy Kate, but that's not enough to hinder my love. Curvy Kate really knows what they're doing.
It also works well with the straps, both straight and crisscrossed.
I got the same bra for my mum in a 34D (which is a bit of a more lax fit), and it fits her really well too. It's her favourite bra.
G.B., 21/10/2015 21:53
This is the only strapless that has ever worked for me. I ordered my usual strapless size, 28F and the size was perfect. Can't wait to try it out!
The Daisy, 05/05/2015 20:40
I'm almost in a half way to my 50's, somewhen breast feeded three children and being in my place who would be such a crazy to order STRAPLESS 28G bra? Well, I've took a risk in these particular days in a month, when logic fades away and you live on an emotional level. And that was a blust, let me tell you! Beautiful cleavage and absolutely safe to wear. The band was actually too tight for my petite frame and usual CK 28G, I literally ended up sweating until buttoned up those 4 hooks on my back :) So I've went up a band size and current 30G is just P E R F E C T! It's a shame to undercover such a beauty though, so any sheer top or even beach party would be great to defile :)
My extra compliments to Brastop customer service!
Lisa, 06/10/2014 12:41
Absolutely fantastic strapless bra, the best I have ever tried for a very heavy GG cup. Will be buying the nude colour also.