Curvy Kate Luau Love Tankini Top Deep Sea
The Curvy Kate favourite Luau Love is back for SS16 in a stunning new colourway, deep sea.This contemporary range includes core beach pieces to be mixed and matched by the wearer. The Tankini top uses clever engineering mixed with shape enhancing features that complete your beach look.More Details
The Curvy Kate favourite Luau Love is back for SS16 in a stunning new colourway, deep sea.This contemporary range includes core beach pieces to be mixed and matched by the wearer. The Tankini top uses clever engineering mixed with shape enhancing features that complete your beach look.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra
- STYLE: CS1906
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I found this garment almost impossible to get on as the bra liner was only attached to the swimsuit by a narrow bit at the side and this kept getting twisted
Also the swimsuit top seemed really thin and flimsy
I haven`t tried it in a swimming pool yet as I need to practise putting it on a few times first so I don`t get in a fankle in the changing rooms.
lovely colour and true to size fit.
Important - back size should be plus one than usual. I saw this in other reviews here and it turned out to be right.
It fits well and looks nice, although a bit tight on my belly... One major disadvantage is that there is absolutely no way I can close the back hooks by myself. Impossible. So it's a bit tricky to put on, but considering I pretty much couldn't find such item my size in Israel, and felt quite comfortable wearing it in the beach, I'm quite pleased with it.
Cup size was good but although bust is gg fitting my granddaughter has s small waist and this top came up large, should of ordered smaller size. Otherwise a well made garment with good support
Plenty of support, lovely colour
It looks very flattering on bigger girls that have bigger chests. I just ordered the wrong size. Curvy Kate does tend to run a little smaller than normal sizing
Item fits well,but is difficult to put on. Would of been better if bra was fitted in rather than half fitted.
Does look good and size very good.
Looking forward to wearing it on my hols
love the top also the colour that is true to the picture, lovely fit, packaged great , I am more than pleased
Fits as all Curvy Kate bras (i.e. really well). Definitely a good buy!
Fits really nicely and is again a lovely colour.
Very good fit and size easy enough to get on and off.
Excellent good quality true to size
TANKINI Did not fit WELL on bust.
Lovely swim top. Unfortunately returned as it was the wrong fit for me.
Too small min the body. Same size too big on other order.
Beautiful colour and lovely fit. Feels true to size too and because I was buying it in a 32kk size I thought it might be a bit skinny on my belly.. but please to say it wasn't and I'm delighted. Going to order in another colour for holidays!
Vanessa replied on
That's wonderful. We are so pleased. :)
Jillian Chesters, 23/07/2016 10:26
I went up a back size to a 44D because I didn't want to risk a too tight fit around the body and it is perfect. The proper internal bra with underwiring is really supportive. The length of this top does actually cover your whole tummy if you undo the ruching to its fullest extent .....and I am 5ft 9". Fabric feels nice. Colour lovely.