Curvy Kate Luau Love Swim Skirt Black
Luau Love swim skirt by Curvy Kate. Styled in smooth, durable fabric in black.More Details
- Luau Love swim skirt by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in smooth, durable fabric in black.
- Decorated with buttons and side ruching ties
- Hidden brief underneath.
- Flattering and comfortable fit.
- Shell: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane. Lining: 91% Nylon, 9% Elastane.
- STYLE: CS1955
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Loved it great towards the end of the holiday to cover bikini line and tan lines. Also good for wearing into lunch with a top covers enough to be decent in the hotel restaurant
Good product but not what I was looking for so I returned it.
Quality product, great service.
Love this - I'm a sz 18 in jeans and trousers but ordered a 20 in this and glad I did - great fit - very flattering
Excellent fit 😊 nice and smart skirt
The bikini looked so good I didn't need the swim skirt after all
Love the skirt I ordered a size larger as not to bulge over the sides.. It looks fab and I will fill comfortable on holiday
Deb, 01/11/2015 03:10
Cute and versatile bottom. The reason for 4 and not 5 is that it has a tendency to billow in the water even with the ties snuggly tied. Also, I think it runs a little on the larger side. Not quite enough for me to size down but something to be mindful of, depending on your shape and preferences.