Curvy Kate Luau Love Bandeau Bikini Top Flamingo
Luau Love bandeau bikini top by Curvy Kate. Styled in lightly padded cups in smooth fabric in flamingo.More Details
- Luau Love bandeau bikini top by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in lightly padded cups in smooth fabric in flamingo.
- Decorated with subtle ruching detailing and decorative buttons in the center.
- Underwired cups and adjustable, removable straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip at the back.
- Supportive, comfortable and flattering fit.
- Shell: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane. Cup Lining: 100% Polyester.
- STYLE: CS1941
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
a little tight in the back but perfect fit all together... would love this in other colours... this pink is the right kind of brightness looks amazing in photo's defo a must have!
Joanna replied on
We have got a colour black available in stock as well. http://shop.brastop.com/search?p=Q&lbc=brastop&uid=693574483&ts=custom&w=luau%20%20love&isort=score&method=and&view=grid&af=colours%3ablack
Nikki, 30/08/2015 15:28
This was the first time I've ever brought from Brastop.com
I brought this for my holiday in October
First got it in a size 32J but couldn't do it up so sent back and got a size 34H
Fits perfectly and feel very secure, can't wait to go on holiday too wear
Have since brought another bikini from Brastop.com
Diana Ellis, 09/08/2015 04:32
This was for my 16 year old daughter that wears a 36G. This top fit really good. This was our first purchase from brastop and I didn't pay attention to the price not being U.S. dollars until after I already purchased it.
Annie, 02/08/2015 11:33
This is my first purchase from brastop.com and I am absolutely delighted. Really good quality, would recommend and will definitely be shopping here again.
Jo, 26/07/2015 19:39
I am a 28F and that's the size I bought; the band around the back was nice a snug, but the cups were in a whole different world of their own. The shape was unflattering, and the cups were too big for my size, which normally would have been a perfect fit. The fabric over the cups is not well balanced, and rather than spread around from the centre out to the sides it gather either at the top or the bottom, forming what looked like a really nasty skin sag. Nothing I tried worked to make it look more flattering.
I would advise anyone to go a cup down, at least, and to be prepared for an overwhelming amount of padding. I had to return this set, which is a shame bacause I liked the bright and bubbly colour. I'm not keen on the buttons in the centre, they look a bit cheap.
Daniela Lissiak, 26/07/2015 11:25
This bikini is simply gorgeous - the colour is exactly as in the picture, a lovely hot pink. The fit is true to size, with lovely full supportive cups - it even fits securely without the optional straps!
Helen, 10/05/2015 18:44
Really good fit and very comfortable