Curvy Kate Luau Love Bandeau Bikini Top Black
Luau Love bandeau bikini top by Curvy Kate. Styled in lightly padded cups in smooth fabric in black.More Details
- Luau Love bandeau bikini top by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in lightly padded cups in smooth fabric in black.
- Decorated with subtle ruching detailing and decorative buttons in the center.
- Underwired cups and adjustable, removable straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip at the back.
- Supportive, comfortable and flattering fit.
- Shell: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane. Cup Lining: 100% Polyester.
- STYLE: CS1941
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
bought already 2nd piece of this same as black top that fits to JJ cup and is easy to match briefs to is precious. good support.
Very pleased with the style and the fit.
supportive but not very nice and sexy.
Very comfortable and supportive with and without the straps. Love the shape and feel.
Stays put, provides great support and is very flattering. I wasn't sure about the buttons along the front though so I snipped them off!
Poor fit, not a fan of curvy Kate
I would have liked bottoms also.
Great support, fits perfectly, still working great on my 34h.
Love this bikini top, true to size and holds up well as a bandeau top when others wouldn't! Very flattering.
Back size small and cup large, usually 28j or 30hh and have exchanged for 30h. Pretty good without straps, but I think I had high hopes for some kind of miracle top. The cups without the straps sit a little wide at the top but generally feels fairly secure.
Perfect. Good fit and quality finish.
AUNQUE DEVOLVI EL PEDIDO, LE DOY UN BIEN PORQUE EL BIKINI ERA BONITO. PERO ESA
MARCA AL MENOS PARA MI EL TALLAJE ES GRANDE. ESE MODELO ADEMAS VA CON RELLENO Y, PARA MI GUSTO, EN TALLAJES GRANDES COMO EL MIO ( 36FF) QUEDA DEMASIADO ABULTADO EL BIKINI.
I had to take out the side plastic wires as it was soooo sharp I could not stand it even for a few seconds. I did the same with some other Curvy Kate bandeau bikini and it is great after that. Nice shape. Band firm enough for those who dare to take off the straps (I dont).
Needed to exchange for a smaller cup size, back measurement was true to size.
fits lovely - very sturdy and came with straps - which is an added bonus!
A good bikini top, but had to send for a smaller cup size, as my usual size was too big. The back size was fine.
Great supportive bikini top. I have no qualms about using it strapless - looks really good too! Lovely fabric that looks as though it will last beyond this summer.
This is a bit tight round the back fit. I will keep as on a diet otherwise would have had to return. Cup fit good and looks great
The material in the bikini top was all uneven and made the top look shapeless and to small
Unfortunately the fit of this Bikini Top was not great. It was the correct size for me however one cup seemed slightly mishapen which caused the top to bulge in an unsightly way.
Leeanne Scott, 29/10/2016 18:45
I love the fit! I'm a 28F and my breasts are fuller at the top, so most bras create bulges and cut into the top of my chest. This fits me perfectly. As does the Curvy Kate Gia Balconette Bra in 28F.
Marketa, 07/10/2016 10:27
Perfect fit, very comfortable, supportive and it looks really great!
Lauren, 06/12/2015 22:13
Having big boobs, I was nervous about the prospect of a strapless bikini. However this bikini is fantastic. The straps give you extra lift- but as long as you get a snug, well fitted back size( I am normally a 32 HH but got a 30J), the bikini is very comfortable, well fitting and very flattering as a strapless!
I have yet to try it in the water, but v.good first impression.
Marusia, 15/07/2015 12:17
Probably the best bikini top fit I ever had. Fantastic coverage and support, certainly will work great for big waves,yet very comfortable, classy and sexy. I got 38G for my 36G and in fitted me perfectly. Straps are detatable, but when on, look like very solid and supportive, like a part of design rather than something optional. Yet this is a great fiture for sunbathing, if you dont want white strips on your shoulders over the tan.
Actually thinking of getting a pink one too!
Certainly reccoment it for those who like clsssic look, yet want great support with secure, yet sexy cleavage.