Curvy Kate Jetset Tankini Top Black
Jetset Tankini top by Curvy Kate. Styled in non-padded fabric in black.More Details
- Jetset Tankini top by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in non-padded fabric in black.
- Silver buckle detail, smart and flattering trims.
- Integrated Underwired cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- No back fastening.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
- STYLE: CS1606
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Nice item but slightly too tight so returned
Janaana, 02/08/2015 02:08
I'm so pleased with this. It looks very smart and is really comfortable. The fit is exactly what I'd hoped for, personally (I'm 30HH, with a high bust), with adjustable straps to get the bra part at the right height and a nice fitting, supportive bra in a lightweight fabric inside.
The lower part of the top, below the bra was even better than I'd expected; I'm seven months pregnant currently and thought I'd have to add a little fabric at the sides from an old black swimsuit I had ready to cut up but the sizing is perfect as it is. It really fits snugly around my ribcage, which hasn't changed size much but the stretchy fabric is generous enough over the stomach and hips to be comfortable widthwise and long enough lengthwise to meet and cover the waist of the skirt style bottoms I'd chosen.
Nonetheless, I think it will still fit when I'm back to my regular shape, as it's very elastic, so it would be a good choice whether you're big, small or curvy in the waist, stomach and hip area. It will probably be a bit longer than I'd need (I'm 5' 4"), as other reviewers have noted but I'd prefer that to a gap between the top and bottoms of the swimsuit.
Louise Nicholls, 15/03/2015 07:09
Absolutely great. And a bargain for this size and support. I usually wear a 32j, but ordered a 34j and it's perfect.
wendy swaby, 22/12/2014 21:33
Wow!! its great it holds you up and looks smart enough to wear with an open shirt . The price and quality is good especially if you do not buys loads of swimwear so I have made this my classic. Ladies go ahead and buy to held keep that tummy in too!
Karen, 21/12/2014 06:05
This is the best tankini I have ever worn, cannot fault it, so slimming, fits perfectly, supportive as. Love.
KT Caton, 07/12/2014 05:10
The 30HH I wear fits well in the bust but the length of the tankini is about 3 or 4 inches too long like it is made for an extremely tall supermodel. I'm a long-waisted 5'5" average height woman.
Tess, 30/11/2014 22:01
Love this. Fits great, and the integral underwired bra gives great support. I'm a 30HH and have been trying to find a bikini top that fits and is supportive, unfortunately at this size a lot of bikinis are padded which I find just makes me look enormous and the cups are always far too roomy, but this tankini was marvellous. No padding to be seen! Shows just enough cleavage, but covers well. Nice simple classic design too. Only downside is that it is pretty pricey.
Claire, 30/11/2014 10:48
Internal bra support is great, but it is a bit frumpy looking. I removed the silver bits on the straps as they looked rather cheap. The main downside for me, being quite petite (5'2") is that it was too long, hanging down well over my bikini bottoms.
M Chapman, 19/10/2014 14:24
Good fit looks more expensive than actual price.
vivien macbeath, 05/10/2014 17:41
Comfy to wear perfect fit