Curvy Kate Jetset Swim Skirt Black
Coral Reef Jetset Bikini skirt by Curvy Kate. Styled in durable, smooth fabric in black.More Details
- Jetset Bikini skirt by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in durable, smooth fabric in black.
- Silver buckle detail, smart and flattering trims, side ties.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
- STYLE: CS1655
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Looked really nice but matching top was too tight so returned
this fitted really well looked great
passt genau, schÃ¶ne anpassbare Form
Looks great, fits great. And great price too
Phillipa, 17/08/2015 14:43
Great for those of us not too confident in public!
Janaana, 02/08/2015 02:20
I'm pleased with the fit and look of these, especially with the matching tankini top. The knickers part of the bikini fits nicely and the skirt starts from a fairly low cut point, which was important for me as I'm pregnant and wanted something to sit under the bump.
The drawstring sides are an interesting feature allowing you to change the style considerably. You can wear them as shown or shorten to give the appearance of a one piece swimsuit with low cut legs. They can also be extended to a point where the skirt makes the outfit look more like a dress than a swimsuit. I think they'd be doubtful at my local pool that I'm wearing something appropriate for swimming if I did that but it would be nice for walking along the beach without showing too much flesh. They can also be used to give an asymmetric look, which is nice. The only downside is that the beads on the end of the drawstring ties make them quite heavy and I notice them banging into my legs as I walk, so I'm thinking about removing them
Linda Kaur, 05/07/2015 08:45
Was a perfect fit loved it would defo recomend
Elina Silina, 15/02/2015 11:37
Excellent for hips max 95cm
Elina Silina, 15/02/2015 11:37
Excellent choice if you want to hide extra fat gains. My hips are 97cm and size 12 fits better than 10.
When the skirt is wet it gets rather heavy.
KT Caton, 07/12/2014 05:23
Got my normal size 10 and fit seems accurate; but was surprised that the style of the under-skirt panty was so bikini brief as to allow cheeks to be only partially covered. Of course the skirt covers them when the drawstring sides are fully extended, but I expected full cheek panty coverage under the skirt.
Nicki Darby, 16/11/2014 16:26
Brought this in sale ready for holiday. Usual size ordered good fit and surprisingly flatteringly.
Aneta, 02/11/2014 16:25
Great alternative to standard beach pants, interesting fit if you have sth to hide in the hips.
vivien macbeath, 05/10/2014 17:42
Perfect fit and so comfy hides a lot of bumps and bulges
Julie, 28/09/2014 12:25
I was surprised when it arrived thought they were shorts but no has a clever skirt attached very good