Curvy Kate Jetset Padded Bikini Top Black
Jetset Bikini top by Curvy Kate. Styled in lightly padded fabric in black.More Details
- Jetset Bikini top by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in lightly padded fabric in black.
- Silver buckle detail, smart and flattering trims.
- Underwired cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip hook at the back.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
- STYLE: CS1611
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Excellent quality and perfect fit
passt genau, gute Verarbeitung
LIZ, 21/06/2015 06:12
Flattering swimsuit, good quality
Rose, 24/05/2015 09:16
Love love love this bikini!!! The fact that it has padding gives me good shape and support, which I rarely get in most bikini's! It's a lovely simple bikini but looks amazing on. I got a really good price on it too so I have no complaints!!! A must buy essential bikini.
Heather, 24/05/2015 09:14
Good fit. Fashionable. Great value for money
margarittah, 07/12/2014 13:02
seems quite comfortable (have not tried in water yet), shape is not too bad, nor good due to the seems that make it a bit pointy with full-on-bottom breast (moulded cups without seems would be better)
hila, 18/10/2014 15:12
my size is ff30, and it was a little big for me at the edges.
i took it to a tailor and now it looks good. i didnt have the time to actually use it, so i dont know how it will in touch with water.
Nancy S., 18/10/2014 08:04
Band runs a little tight. Ended up getting the next band larger so I don't have to struggle to get it latched. Cups are perfect sized, and don't pooch in funny places or fold despite the padding. Overall, nice product.
Julie, 28/09/2014 12:23
Very comfortable good value for money