Curvy Kate Jetset Mini Bikini Brief Black
Coral Reef Jetset mini brief by Curvy Kate. Styled in durable, smooth fabric in black.More Details
- Coral Reef Jetset mini bikni brief by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in durable, smooth fabric in black.
- Silver buckle detail, smart and flattering trims, side ties.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
- STYLE: CS1645
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Excellent fit and good quality
passt prima, gute QualitÃ¤t
Perfect size, feel very comfortable.
Tie side bikini brief very flattering for a curvy figure
Claudia, 19/10/2015 19:00
I like this bikini bottom very much!
Because of the variable laces it looks also great when you have a bigger size..
liz, 21/06/2015 06:11
Flattering swimsuit, good quality
Kristina, 14/06/2015 17:43
Great fit, just what I was looking for!
Meredith, 14/06/2015 08:56
Comfy and doesn't give me muffin top!!
KT Caton, 07/12/2014 05:16
I wear a size 10, but my size wasn't in stock so purchased the 12 instead (hoping it would work). It'll be fine so long as I don't go in the water where wet fabric will stretch and sag.
Tess, 30/11/2014 22:04
Really nice bikini bottoms. Tie side (which worried me a bit), but actually hold up really well, and look great. I actually got a size bigger (12) than I normally would have as they were out of stock of the 10's, but they are okay. I think the tie side actually helps. I would have had a 10 in preference but the 12 is fine. Did feel they were a bit expensive though.
Nancy S., 18/10/2014 08:05
Fits very true to size. Sides are ties, but hold up well. Overall a nice product.