Curvy Kate Instinct Padded Balcony Bikini Deep sea
An abstract print with neon highlights form this mix and match collection. The Instinct range offers a Padded Balcony Bikini top designed to complement and support your curves. Made with Xtra Life Lycra, you'll be wearing this Padded Balcony Bikini for seasons to come.More Details
An abstract print with neon highlights form this mix and match collection. The Instinct range offers a Padded Balcony Bikini top designed to complement and support your curves. Made with Xtra Life Lycra, you'll be wearing this Padded Balcony Bikini for seasons to come.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with a clip
- 80% Nylon, 20% Xtra Life Lycra
- STYLE: CS2911
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Amanda Rogers, 23-03-2017
Looks and feels amazing. Another winner from Curvy Kate. Going to get the other colours now.
Kelly King, 16-03-2017
didn't fit quite right however the exchange was speedy and new item was great.
So so happy with this bikini!! love it and the price was brilliant too.
Marketa Henysova, 01-03-2017
My beachlife saver ;-). Love it
I loved the colour and styling but didn't purchase it as I d already bought 3 bikinis this year.
I would choose good because of the material. It seems good and quality material. But the bra is notsuitable for bigger breasts. Because of the narrow straps the shoulders hurt. if the straps would be wider it would be excellent and perfect bra.
Shoulder straps are not really suitable for bigger and havy breast for that I would rate it POOR - however bra shape is OK and it looks like quality material. For that I would rate it Good. If bra shoulder straps would be wider it would be perfect fit.
Claire , 12/02/2017 11:34
This is easily my favourite Curvy Kate swim bra right now. It used to be the Coral Reef because it fit me so well. I have both in the same size, 34JJ, and I find the support amazing. I like to buy CK swim bras a cup size down from the everyday bras; I find that formula works very well for me. The colour is beautiful, also. I can't wait to get it in the berry colour as well.