Curvy Kate Instinct Balcony Tankini Deep Sea
An abstract print with neon highlights form this mix and match collection. The Instinct range offers a Long-line Tankini designed to complement and support your curves. Made with Xtra Life Lycra, you'll be wearing this Tankini for seasons to come.More Details
An abstract print with neon highlights form this mix and match collection. The Instinct range offers a Long-line Tankini designed to complement and support your curves. Made with Xtra Life Lycra, you'll be wearing this Tankini for seasons to come.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 80% Nylon, 20% Xtra Life Lycra
- STYLE: CS2906
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Lovely fit, true to size and very flattering. Also NOT a halter neck - hurrah!! Very satisfied and able to go swimming supported and feeling a bit confident about how I look post 2 babies and still breastfeeding.
Good quality and an excellent fit. Enjoyed wearing it.
Donna Arnold, 27-09-2016
True to size fit, quality fabric. Will definitely buy more from this range
Good fit, comfortable whilst on to wear all day and stayed put on even the most extreme of waterpark rides and whilst jumping into the sea. Stunning design to top it off.
Beautiful tankini. I found it true to size.
I bought this tankini online without trying on. I generally go one cup size bigger with swimwear, so I bought 30G when I'm normally 30FF. The cup size is actually too big for me so I would recommend that you buy your normal bra size. Due to the style of the tankini, you can't really notice that the cup size is too big, so I'll be keeping it as I live overseas.
Perfect fit, looks really nice and flattering on
Sandi x, 09-09-2016
I originally ordered a size larger, as swimwear can be snug, it was too big, so rang for advice, went down a size, replacement was a good fit, and quality very good. At 6' tall swimsuits are a problem specially GG/H cup, Tankini top long enough to wear with matching adjustable shorts no midriff on show would recommend for taller ladies. Only thing I would say is maybe the straps on the larger cup sizes could be a little wider, they can cut in a little bit with a heavier boobs but small price to pay for fit !!!!
look forward to going on holiday and looking good
this garment fit well and is comfortable
Great design and fit, true to my usual bra size
Great fit. Would buy Curvy Kate items again
Great style. Very supportive top for large bust.
Love the print and the fit. Would love to see more prints in my size.
Just not the right style for me but good product.