Curvy Kate Instinct Balconette Tankini Top Cherry Berry
Make the Curvy Kate Instinct Balconette Tankini your favourite swimwear piece this year. With striking neon accents in a cool abstract print, you'll feel supported. Worn with the matching briefs or with a plain alternative, you'll be looking fabulous on any vacation.More Details
Make the Curvy Kate Instinct Balconette Tankini your favourite swimwear piece this year. With striking neon accents in a cool abstract print, you'll feel supported. Worn with the matching briefs or with a plain alternative, you'll be looking fabulous on any vacation.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 80% Nylon, 20% Xtra Life Lycra
- STYLE: CS2906
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Lynn Jupp, 30-03-2017
Tried perfect fit .can't wait to wear on holiday.fast delivery with in 2days .
Wendy Howard, 14-03-2017
Good products good service thanks.
a good item thanks, the top fit perfect.
pleased with fit and style
Staithe Lodge, 21-02-2017
Great top just as advertised
LINDA HOLBROW, 07-02-2017
Fitted well and really pleased with item
Really comfortable and a great fit.
Janet Cleland, 31-01-2017
Great fit. Just what i was looking for
No very supportive.on the bust
Sonia Turner, 23-01-2017
Returned as the tankini top too big
Again loved this design easy to put on easy to wear stayed put in water.
Looked good but I couldn't fasten it myself, a little tight fitting around the back. Cups fit ok.
Miss Sabrina Flanagan, 30-11-2016
Love the hidden bra on the top
Great top, slightly large but good length. Little prices, but as its well made I expect it to last well.
Fm, 06/01/2017 14:03
I have big boobs and belly, I think patterned fabrics disguise areas you don't want highlighted and this fits the bill perfectly. Like the other reviewer I sometimes find it hard to tie the concealed bra. But what I do now is put it on at home prior to going swimming. I swim a few times a week and have had this a few weeks now and I think it will last a long time. The top I would say is true to size, the matching bottoms I had to go a size smaller than I am normally, plenty stretch in them. I also got black shorts to go with this too, which goes well. Good price for this item if bought in the sale. Happy with this purchase :)