Curvy Kate Hi Voltage Padded Plunge Tankini Top Black
One word, Wow! We are in love with the zig zag mesh design on this classy poolside number from Curvy Kate. This style offers built in underwiring for support and comfort with a plunge neckline for some flirtatious fun.More Details
One word, Wow! We are in love with the zig zag mesh design on this classy poolside number from Curvy Kate. This style offers built in underwiring for support and comfort with a plunge neckline for some flirtatious fun.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with a clip
- 80% Nylon, 20% Xtra Life Lycra
- STYLE: CS4156
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Samantha Snow, 04-04-2017
Good quality material and fit
Looks fabulous on. A really good fit.
great. stylish, good support
Love love love it. Beautiful support, looks and feels and makes me feel amazing. Thank you!
Elizabeth, 14/05/2017 11:37
I loved this tankini as it was very flattering in the stomach area and the style of the straps/bra were a) very comfortable and b) looked really classy.
My bra size with curvy Kate is 34j obviously finding a flattering swim suit is hard due to my size chest. I chose 38gg in this tankini as band sizes run a little small in swimwear and I could have got a 40 back as I hate super tightness but this one was doable.
The material is really forgiving as after just having a baby I felt really sexy as it hid my stretch marks and it didn't cling like average swimwear does to every roll and bump, it's a cotton like material to touch.
I would definitely get this tankini again in a different colour for my next holiday.