Curvy Kate Gia Balconette Bra China Blue
Gia bra by Curvy Kate. Styled in silky laminated, non-padded satin fabric in gorgeous china blue.More Details
- Gia bra by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in silky laminated, non-padded satin fabric in gorgeous china blue.
- Decorated with intricate embroidered geometric sheer-mesh panels and charming ribbon bow/gem detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fasten with two hooks (three for larger cups), two columns.
- 81% Polyester, 16% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- STYLE: CK2101
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Awful material, sizing a bit off. Just looked like a cheap and nasty old granny bra :(
H., 11/11/2015 11:47
nice, comfortable, practical, fitting
Lucia, 01/11/2015 09:09
I already had red one, it's good but IMO it's not the best you can get from CK . The shape is OK, the cups are a bit smaller than regular size. My main issue is with the lace that is next to the hooks, on my first bra it got ripped out pretty soon. But overall very good bra, comfortable and if you are not as clumsy as I am when hooking it up, there's really nothing to complain about.
Krystina, 27/07/2015 04:22
Very comfortable, the shape is strange at times, but i have that issue with all soft top bras, very beautiful though and true to size.
Stacy, 31/05/2015 02:30
This is my 2nd purchase of this bra, really comfortable as well as breathable for summer :)
Kim Prothero, 15/02/2015 21:22
I always order Curvy Kate bras, there the best brand out there for bigger busts! Very comfortable to wear and it fits perfect and at a awesome price.
Wendi Callaway, 26/01/2015 04:39
Perfect bra! I love it so much! Def buying it again!
Bianca, 21/12/2014 00:16
This bra is so nice, I ordered it once again, the fit perfect
Voula, 15/12/2014 11:52
A very pretty bra!!!
Debra Whitehill, 01/12/2014 07:35
Like all my Curvy Kate Bras this is a really confortable fit and a pleasure to wear
Bianca , 10/11/2014 14:28
pretty, comfortable , best fitting bra ever
Jess, 04/11/2014 10:37
A very pretty bra which fits amazingly! Would highly recommend.
Aneta, 02/11/2014 16:27
Comfy and quite good support - I ordered this model also in other colours.
Sadie Langenegger, 02/11/2014 00:48
The bra fits wonderfully but I found that the underwire digs in to my chest in the front and pinches at the sides if I'm not careful.
Helen, 02/11/2014 00:18
This was a very pretty and confortable fitting bra, the shoulder straps are comfortable without being bulky, would definately recommend it
Cecilie, 31/10/2014 18:12
The most comfortable bra I have owned, beautiful colour and good fit. It was my first purchase from brastop and I am not disappointed. It feels right to wear, I don't even really notice wearing it like I normally do. No straps digging into my shoulders or too tight or too lose band.
I will buy from here again, I am sure
Jay, 26/10/2014 22:21
Gorgeous colour, fit nicely, and would recommend to others. Very impressed, to find something that actually fits. Its Very supportive and gives a lovely shape.
Marianne, 26/10/2014 17:37
Very nice and comfy! Curvy Cate seems to have quite elastic back band, so next time I think I'll choose a tighter back band.
Krystal Diehl, 19/10/2014 01:34
This was my first purchase from brastop and, of the four bras I bought, this is my favorite. The band is sits tight enough to support, but I can still breathe (32GG). The cups lie right, particularly the edges at the top. I also like the sturdier material and the seam across the front, which keep my nipples under wraps. I will definitely buy again from brastop and Curvy Kate!
Seija Hulkkonen, 28/09/2014 07:47
Beatyfull bra, sits well , just rigth size for me 38G. Recommed . From Finland easy to oder.
Marie, 21/09/2014 09:56
This bra is so comfortable I would order it in every colour. Unlike others CK bras I found the back band a litlle bit loose but I don't know if it is enough to go down a band size. The colour is even prettier than the photo. Love it!
Kat, 17/08/2014 05:30
Probably the most comfortable bra I've ever owned. While the cut is slightly lower than I had expected, it is still very reasonable. The material is light and breathable, and I haven't had any problems with it so far. It is definitely a bra that I would recommend and would buy again.
Elaine, 10/07/2014 09:42
This bra is a lovely colour, and definietly one worth adding to the collection. I do however feel the cut was slightly too small for me, but not enough to justify going up another cup size. That said, i do love this bra and have reccomended it to my friends.