Curvy Kate Florence Balconette Bra Powder Blue
Flaunt your curves with the Curvy Kate Florence Balconette bra. Blue is the colour of the moment, and this gorgeous shade is right up there with our favourites. Floral embroidered top cups beautifully decorate this romantic bra.More Details
Flant your curves with the Curvy Kate Florence Balconette bra. Blue is the colour of the moment, and this gorgeous shade is right up there with our favourites. Floral embroidered top cups beautifully decorate this romantic bra.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 77% Nylon, 14% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- STYLE: CK8001
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Great fit, doesn't leave red lines
I like this bra for the colour and style.
Very well fitting bra, makes the girls look really good, and beautiful to boot. I'm very happy with this purchase; Curvy Kate really are on spot.
Jill Frowde, 13-02-2017
Well made, excellent fit. Have bought curvy kate many times the colour and quality resulted in me buying 3.
didn't fit, but beautiful colour
It's great. Great fit. Didn't have an issue with it
Another lovely bra from Curvy Kate. Good fit and support. I felt the colour was a little grey for powder blue but was pleased enough with it to keep.
Danielle Grantham, 29-01-2017
Great bra, fit is a little tighter than expected but that's not a huge issue.
awful bra, uncomfortable and scratchy
Perfect fit, beautiful colour and loved by me and the other half.
Good fit - good everyday bra.
Sarah Case, 10-01-2017
Beautiful and comfortable! I didn't think those two descriptions could go together!
Only wear curvy Kate now!
Jennifer yerbury, 09-01-2017
Very nice bra would recommend trying your cup size and one below as was a bit roomy I'm a 38gg normally
Fit exactly with my size (32 J) as curvy Kate tends to, which is why it's my favourite brand. Gives my boobs a bit of a conical look, though, which is why I didn't give it 5 stars
Very deep centre gore where it touches the chest.
Good fit and good quality material
A pretty colour and pretty shape but not quite right for me.
CP, 14/03/2017 23:29
Based on other reviews, I ordered smaller than my normal size. I wear a 36GG but got a 36F in this. The cups fit, but the band is really tight.
Lizzy 1961, 02/01/2017 19:27
I find Curvy Kate very large in the cup so I've had to go from my usual K cup in Flirtelle to a HH cup. I've now found my Curvy Kate size and I'm very happy with the fit and comfort... love the colour but the yellow bows could be better matched with another shade of blue or purple..
Brastop service is excellent as always my favourite shop for all things underwear or beachwear ...I actually ordered this whilst on holiday at Christmas and it was there waiting when I got home... a lovely surprise as I'd forgotten I'd ordered it.