Curvy Kate Florence Balconette Bra Black
Florence balconette bra by Curvy Kate. Styled in a gorgeous, semi sheer fabric in black.More Details
- Florence balconette bra by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in a gorgeous, semi sheer fabric in black.
- Decorated with delicate lace and button detail with lovely, ribbon bows.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- This feminine and pretty piece is the perfect everyday bra.
- 53% Nlyon, 39% Polyester, 8% Elastane.
- STYLE: CK8001
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
I have already described my satisfaction with the bra I ordered & received . This particular bra is quite simply the best I have ever purchased
lovely product , just not right for me
I ordered loads of different styles to try ...give it a go
Fitted beautifully, and is very pretty. So many bad in larger sizes are ugly, well done designers of Curvy Kate styles.
Really like this bra, it was my first one without formed cups and I just want to wear it the whole time. Very comfy and super pretty
Great fit and beautiful design.
Tamara, 17/05/2015 01:15
Fit perfectly, felt like I wasn't wearing a bra at all, which for me I never go without one. Love it.
Steph, 11/05/2015 16:27
Size wise it was a perfect fit but although the cups were pretty their are not supportive enough to hold me firmly in place!
Amy McCann, 10/05/2015 10:08
One of the most comfortable bras I've ever owned. Would highly recommend.