Curvy Kate Emily Bra Lavender/blue
Emily bra by Curvy Kate. Supportive underwired bra in smooth lavender.More Details
- Emily bra by Curvy Kate.
- Supportive underwired bra in smooth lavender.
- Styled from lace-mesh with a comfortable, uplifting silky finish.
- Elegant embroidered royal floral detailing in complimenting blue tones, with delicate ribbon bows.
- A flattering fit offering a striking look with a touch of vintage glamour.
- Adjustable, flexible shoulder straps, fasten with 2 hooks at the back (3 for larger cups), three columns.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
- STYLE: CK5001
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
DL , 26/10/2013 01:00
This is a very pretty, comfortable bra, but the shape from the side looks oddly squashed and oblong, not the uplifted and round look I prefer.
Nic , 20/10/2013 01:00
feel a million dollars wearing this under my clothes. gives a superb cleavage
sussebassen , 16/09/2013 01:00
This bra is just perfect ! The colour is amazing,and it feels very comfortable during the day.I m normaly a 32ff,and I bought this in 32ff.It fits perfectly.The band and cups are true to size :)
Liked it so much,that I bught it in two other colours :)
Jem , 27/08/2013 01:00
This bra is supportive for my bottom heavy breasts, the colour and detailing is gorgeous, plus it feels true to size (it's a similar fit to CK's 'Romance' bra). However this isn't the bra for those wanting the cleavage of a CK padded bra.
Allia , 22/08/2013 01:00
Have worn this for a total of two days thus far.
In the picture it looks pale purple (almost cornflower blue), but it's definitely more purple in person.
One of the most annoying features was the little bows on the straps. They put them there to hide a somewhat ugly seam but in addition to being in my opinion awkwardly placed aesthetically (for example: if I had to tighten one strap a little mor
harpers-child , 27/07/2013 01:00
first bra i've gotten in my actual size ever. love the color. love that the straps are fully adjustable. two problems with it- 1. it rubs the front of my armpit and 2. the wires go past where my breasts end by several inches. i'm in a 30jj and realize that is an odd size to fit, but wish CK had used wire that didn't go back so far. a quick visit to my favorite seamstress will fix both issues.
Tabby , 26/07/2013 01:00
This is the third colour I have bought this bra in. Just like the other two, it fits beautifully and I really like the colour.
Kiki , 13/07/2013 01:00
This bra is very very comfy and super adorable.
I only wish I had ordered it in a size 28E instead of 30DD.
It runs true to size in the cup and band. I wouldn't recommend this for shallower breasts but it has the perfect amount of projection for me.
Elle , 09/07/2013 01:00
I bought this bra in the coral/blush colour and loved it, so I ordered the blue. It's more purple than blue, not what I was expecting. Just not my ideal colour.
G , 19/06/2013 01:00
Very pretty bra, but at a 38J it give me no support.
Jess , 14/06/2013 01:00
This was the first bra I've purchased from Curvy Kate and I couldn't be happier. Beautiful detail and a good fit. The colours seem quite a bit darker and bluer in person, but that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned. [...]
Ginny , 13/06/2013 01:00
The colour and detailing on this bra are striking and really pretty however so far I found this does not fit me personally nearly as well as other Curvy Kate styles I have purchased. I also found it is slightly 'itchy' fabric. I followed another review's advice to go down a cup size so tried a 28G however I think I needed my usual cup size, 28GG. May try again ordering the larger size.
Grete , 23/05/2013 01:00
The colour is very pretty, different to the photo - somewhat darker and rather purple. I ordered my usual size 28F and it fits me good, while Curvy Kate Portia was a little on the small side, cups of Emily are spacious enough. The bra feels overall comfortable.
Nicole , 07/05/2013 01:00
This is my new favorite bra! It is even prettier in person - the colors are more vibrant than pastel and look striking against my super pale skin. It is delicate looking but gives great support and even better, it is so comfortable that I forget I have it on - no mean feat for a heavy 32JJ/K cup! Gives a great shape, too - round but natural.
Now I want one in every color!
house , 03/05/2013 01:00
excellent quality of product [...]
Grace , 02/05/2013 01:00
LIKE ALL CK BRAS, THE FIT IS JUST RIGHT FOR MY SHAPE. I HAVE THIS BRA IS FLAME TOO.