Curvy Kate Emily Bra Aqua/ivory
Emily bra by Curvy Kate. Supportive underwired bra in gorgeous aqua blue.More Details
- Emily bra by Curvy Kate.
- Supportive underwired bra in gorgeous aqua blue.
- Made from a smooth lace-mesh with a comfortable, uplifting silky finish.
- Elegant embroidered royal floral detailing in complimenting ivory tones, with delicate ribbon bows.
- A flattering fit offering a striking look with a touch of vintage glamour.
- Adjustable, flexible shoulder straps, fasten with 2 hooks at the back (3 for larger cups), three columns.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
- STYLE: CK5001
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Excellent prices and fast delivery
Jill , 26/09/2013 01:00
excited to actually get the right size. I am a bit afraid that I fall between an E and an F cup in this bra, though. No complaints at all - it's gorgeous and comfy.
Jenifer , 25/09/2013 01:00
Great fit, lovely colour, excellent shape (best ever). Good value for money. True to size (32E). Only one minor point: the bottoms are transparent on the frontside and backside which is a bit akward in my opinion.
FloridaMom , 18/09/2013 01:00
I love this bra. I actually bought a size too small in the cup, but I ended up keeping it. It is so beautiful. The detail is very delicate and it just looks so sexy and sweet at the same time! The material is very supportive and this will be one of my favorite bras. I did order some larger CK bras, so I hope they fit me a little better. I believe it is true to size and gives you a nice round shape
Debs , 02/09/2013 01:00
Beautifully made - lovely fit, pretty, sexy underwear
Topsy , 25/08/2013 01:00
Nice colour, comfotable although the cup sizes seem a little large
Rikki , 23/08/2013 01:00
I love the color, so nice to have something like this for the summer. The bra itself was nearly a perfect fit (I'm between cup sizes) 28JJ fit quite nicely. It does give a slightly odd shape, so perhaps I could have benefited from going up a cup size. The band is tight, but not too tight, the straps are perfect. The bra comes up a bit too high on the sides, but nothing that is overly bothersome. O
Jean Grey , 08/08/2013 01:00
My favourite bra from Curvy Kate. I have this in the orange/flame colour and it looks lovely but this blue one is even lovelier! Fits perfect. I am a 3G.
Wishyful , 18/07/2013 01:00
This bra is absolutely beautiful there is no doubt about that. It fit me wonderfully when I put it on and requires no adjustments throughout the day. The straps are also fully adjustable which is perfect for someone petite like me.
My only problem with this beautiful is the width of those wires. Those wires in 28HH are almost larger than the band itself and when the band is stretched the wires do
Ashelyn , 05/06/2013 01:00
The color and detail of this bra are beautiful. My only issue is the shape that it gives. I have wideset breasts, and this bra makes this even more obvious. I believe that I'm a 28J.
Nannie Pat , 03/06/2013 01:00
I have ordered a number of bra and pants from you now most for my granddaughter she has loved them I have sent her another 2 sets she has texted me today perfect fit as she is a cup jj your underwear covers all ages I might be a grandmother but I just love my underwear from you .
Jenn , 02/06/2013 01:00
Rated 4 instead of five because it didn't fit and BS didnt have the size up (32E) to send me. Loved the style and the cup fit beautifully but the 30 band was too tight in back. I'd say to keep true to your size or even go up if you are an odd number, otherwise back fat! Loved the aqua!!
Tabby , 20/05/2013 01:00
Love this bra! Have it in two colours now. Fit very comfortable (28H). Wasn't sure how much I'd like the colour from the photo, but it's really lovely. Please make this in other striking colours, too (am not a big fan of pastels).