Curvy Kate Ellace Brazilian White
Launched as part of the fashion range and undoubtedly a range that is set to be a key seller, Ellace exudes sophistication with a light peach waist band with mesh front and flattering Brazilian shape. Perfect for everyday wear.More Details
Launched as part of the fashion range and undoubtedly a range that is set to be a key seller, Ellace exudes sophistication with a light peach waist band with mesh front and flattering Brazilian shape. Perfect for everyday wear.
- Front panel 100% Nylon, Back panels 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: CK4405
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Kathleen Russell, 19/12/2016 20:03
These undies are really cute, but I find that the fit isn't the most fantastic for my particular body type. I'm really skinny, with this tiny waist, but my butt really long (because of my long torso) and flat at the top, and the lacy back of these undies is a bit too loose for it. I've also found that in general, the crotch of Curvy Kate undies is a bit narrower than I'd like, so while it does cover adequately, it's a lot more susceptible to shifting or causing wedgies than my other undies.
The waist band is also a bit loose—more so than other CK undies in the same size. So, ultimately, if a smaller size were possible, that probably would have been better for me, and if a size down is available for you, you might want to try that. I'd imagine that size wouldn't really impact the crotch width all too much.