Curvy Kate Ellace Balconette Bra Crimson Red
If you cant get enough of the stretch lace top cup on the Curvy Kate Ellace Balconette bra, you'll need this crimson colourway. Looking gorgeous on every skin tone, the contrasting ribbon bow and banded seam will make this a winner all day long!More Details
If you cant get enough of the stretch lace top cup on the Curvy Kate Ellace Balconette bra, you'll need this crimson colourway. Looking gorgeous on every skin tone, the contrasting ribbon bow and banded seam will make this a winner all day long!
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 86% Nylon, 14% Elastane
- STYLE: CK4401
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Really nice, good shape, fits true to size
Charlotte Dawson, 23-02-2017
This bra is loveky to look at, but not very comfortable to wear for more than an hour or two. The wires dig in a lot. Shame as it is beautiful!
The red is a beautiful crimson rather than bright. Very flattering on pale skin.
Curvy kate usually fit me perfectly, this was my first of this style and was not for me. The soft elasticated top cup did not provide sufficient strength.
alana walters, 17-02-2017
Love Curvy Kate bras. They support my 36J boobs and put them back where they use to be like when I was younger.
StephenJH Dening, 15-02-2017
Good quality item and excellent service and correspondence between buyer and seller
Very nice bra, lovely colour
Really nice bra but the underwire was too wide for me (came round under my armpit!) I often find this on larger cup sizes with small bands though.
Would still recommend.
Rachel Jenkins, 03-01-2017
I have this style in Black so the red was a great addition for Christmas. Fits me well and I love this colour.
Tenille , 22/02/2017 01:34
Let me start off by saying I am very heavy chested with a very full bust, I am a 38 JJ. I ordered the ellace in crimson red and the black. I ordered them separately, and have only worn the red so far. I am very disappointed with it. I find the support to be very poor. My breasts fold over top of the wire. The band that runs along the bottom of the bra rolls inward under my breasts which is extremely uncomfortable. The straps fold over. The wires come up high into the underarm and the material is longer than the wire under the arm so it folds over and pokes my arms. I definitely do not recommend this bra to women who are well endowed.
Zoe, 15/02/2017 20:54
Curvy Kate bras are some of the most gorgeous products out there, but all seem to be lacking in any proper support. I've kept this bra purely because it's so pretty and soft, and I want something to sit around in to feel great about myself - but I wouldn't want to wear it all day at work or clubbing.