Curvy Kate Ella Balconette Bra Black/Multi
Ella balconette bra by Curvy Kate. Supportive, underwired bra styled from a sleek, sheer mesh for a comfortable and light fit.More Details
- Ella bra by Curvy Kate.
- Supportive, underwired bra styled from a sleek, sheer mesh for a comfortable and light fit.
- Decorated with complimenting black embroidered detailing and a dazzling burst of bright, striking colours to enrich the smart design.
- Sleek ribbon bows and lightly scalloped edges complete the look.
- Adjustable straps fasten with two hooks at the back (three for larger cups), three columns.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
- STYLE: CK1301
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Lalalottier , 19/09/2013 01:00
I was a tad unsure when ordering this because of the multi colouring on the black but I did anyway because in all honesty I needed new underwear and didn't have loads of dosh, and I am really chuffed with this set. Looks lovely and very happy.
Rita , 23/08/2013 01:00
Lovely black bra with colours.
Supportive and nice shape, a change after the "all black" of winter.
New CK fan , 19/08/2013 01:00
I LOVE this bra, it is just beautiful, I admit it was the price that I was tempted by and I was a little worried by the colours in the lace, but having worn it it is going to be a firm favourite. The shape and lift is really great, just so flattering on.
I will definately be buying more CK in the future, wish I had tried them before.
Happy Customer , 12/08/2013 01:00
I purchased this bra early last year and its still my favorite. It looks beautiful on, and has maintained shape perfectly after many, many wears. I highly recommend it.
Miss Molly , 16/07/2013 01:00
Fits well, great colour touches on bows and lace, never had this brand before and am pleased with the results
G the Wick , 06/06/2013 01:00
This is such a gorgeous bra. It feels wonderful, the colours are beautiful and it`s incredibly supportive. The only thing I don`t like about it is the bow in the middle, which seems like overkill because of all the lace detailing in the cups. I love this bra so much that I`m buying it in the Navy and Ivory shades.
ANA , 17/05/2013 01:00
Once you have found this site, never more felt that having a large chest was a problem.
Jewelsmum , 13/05/2013 01:00
Very cute and comfortable and fit well (34G) however after a few wearings the lacy upper cup stretched and doesn't control "the girls" very well.