Curvy Kate Dreamcatcher Brief Melon/Apple
With an enchanting circular embroidered pattern, the Dreamcatcher brief is designed to flatter as well as look great. The contrasting bows bring a touch of sunshine to this brief.More Details
With an enchanting circular embroidered pattern, the Dreamcatcher brief is designed to flatter as well as look great. The contrasting bows bring a touch of sunshine to this brief.
- 80% Polyamide, 13% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- STYLE: CK2305
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Es perfecta, muy cÃ³moda y bonita. Talla bastante bien.
love them again all very good
Dawn Thewlis, 22-11-2016
Lovely colour, decent fabric, good fit and comfortable
Lynne Mclaren, 27-10-2016
Love this range, will definitely buy again
Bought these to match the bras. Good quality, looked nice, good fit, generous on the sizing so size down if you are between sizes.
Adore the colour of this one. Reminds me of long summer days! It's also super comfy to wear. Love it!
Fits true to size, not super comfy due to fabric, but not as uncomfortable as the bra, as the skin is very sensitive just under the breasts, not as much on your bum, I guess. :-)
Bought to wear with matching bra - lovely quality if not a little expensive for pants