Curvy Kate Daisie Plunge Bra Ruby Print
Daisie plunge bra by Curvy Kate. Styled in non-padded satin fabric in ruby red.More Details
- Daisie plunge bra by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in non-padded satin fabric in ruby red.
- Adorned with delicate, semi-sheer lace and ribbon bow details.
- Underwried cups, adjustable straps.
- 81% Polyester, 16% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- STYLE: CK3211
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Nice and well finished - like broderies -
wide banded in 30dd ... also not my model wrinkles on top of both cups . Had to exchange
I bouggt this bra because of the colour. Overall, I am vety happy with this bra. Its comfortable and the material is really soft.
Perfect fit. Comfortable to wear
AM, 29/09/2015 00:36
Fits well. Pretty and cute. Not good for under tight shirts. Didn't find cups too large, personally.
Ellie, 28/07/2015 21:06
A very pretty bra but I agree with the other reviewers who say the fit is all wrong - had to send back. The cup is just far too big on this bra.
Friede, 19/07/2015 08:47
This bra fits great! I love the colour and the shape. Size 32HH makes it hard to find low prized bras, but this one is going to be my favourite.
Maria , 13/07/2015 15:43
This bra was too big on the cups, and too projected for the look I usually go for (I like a more rounded look). Probably a smaller cup would be better, but under a shirt I looks ok soy I didn't return it (had to pay half the price for sending it back). Back size was true to size. Probably it's the cut that doesn't go well with my shape.
Alicia, 11/07/2015 08:17
The fit on this one was super weird. I ordered my usual size in curvy kate bras (34 J), and the bra was baggy in the cup but lace cut off my boobs. The cup had several folds where the cup meets the armpit. If I had gone a cup, two cups, three cups down, it still wouldn't fit correctly -- this bra is NOT made for women with close boobs! You need to have wide set bazoongas to make this abomination work.
Anna, 28/06/2015 17:40
Having a 28 back is a pain in the butt, especially when my cup size is FF! This bra I originally ordered in a 28FF but that was a little on the big side so I exchanged to a 28F. The fit is great; overall a very comfortable everyday bra in such a gorgeous colour. Thank you for the 28 option and the great service!
Missy Pitcock, 08/06/2015 01:10
This is one of the first bras I ordered off the store and it fits wonderfully. I especially love the feel of the material.
Nicole Mcgowan, 02/06/2015 21:55
I ordered a 32g (I usually wear a 32gg) and this bra still fit great on me. I love the colour! I'm very happy with this bra and as always, the service. I live in Toronto and my orders usually arrive about a week after ordering :)
Adrianna Olszewska, 01/06/2015 20:00
Beautiful bra, great shape and support. However, the colour is not as bright as it is shown on the picture, hence 4/5 stars. It's a bit darker, ruby red.
Seanna, 31/05/2015 00:37
Beautiful bra, tts. The red colour is fabulous!
Rhianna, 24/05/2015 09:03
This was my first order with brastop and im so glad i did! Having an awkward size 30D meant that i couldnt find any nice bras in high street stores for reasonable prices and brastop were fantastic!
Amber Hardy, 03/05/2015 12:46
This was my first purchase through Brastop, and with a 30J bra size I've always been a little dubious with buying through the internet (can't try them on first, no clue how they'd fit etc) - however, it came very quickly and fits beautifully. It's very comfortable, keeps you in place and I think it's very pretty! Fits great and have fallen a little in love with Brastop too.
I definitely recommend this bra, and this site! Thanks!
Lene, 23/09/2014 14:07
TATYANA, 09/09/2014 17:18
my size 36 hh. not all models are well sit down. brand CK exception! great support and a deep neckline! men
Elaine, 10/07/2014 09:46
This is a lovely plunge bra. It gives me a great shape, and support. Love the colour too.