Curvy Kate Daily Dream Padded Balconette Bra Biscotti
Daily Dream balconette bra by Curvy Kate. Styled in comfy, moulded fabric in biscotti.More Details
- Daily Dream balconette bra by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in comfy, moulded fabric in biscotti.
- Enhanced, upfront engineering, charming ribbon bow detail.
- Adjustable straps, underwired cups.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 65% Nylon, 22% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- STYLE: CK4501
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Kellie Davies, 25-11-2016
Beautiful item but fit was bigger than non padded so haf return
Kerry Fisher, 04-10-2016
Pointy bra so didn't like it, just wanted a padded basic everyday bra
The fit & look of the bra is great but the straps do curl inward as mentioned by a previous reviewer - this is not like curvy kate bras. Also the last two CK bras i have had the underwire has worn through after only a moth or two of use so i am hoping this one does not do the same - come on CK your loyal customers deserve better than this!!!
Fits well, just the straps could be wider, they tend to fold.
Far of big despite being the same size as over bra I ordered.
Very comfy bra, good fit and great for everyday wear.
True to size 34F and very comfortable
Nice bra, but had to return as too small. Think it maybe comes up small in the cup.
Fits well looks as expected
Great fit, lovely shape and arrived on time
Just so comfortable and supportive. True to size and a wardrobe staple for me
Rachel Brand, 04-02-2016
Vickie M, 01/09/2016 12:44
Wow, I hate to be a "Debbie Downer" but I have not had the same experience as the other reviewers. I bought this in a 38JJ and a 38K because of the sizing issues mentioned. I kept both as I wear the larger during that time of the month. While the bra is nice to look at, it is NOT comfortable. The band under the bust literally CUTS into my skin and the shoulder straps are so flimsy and thin that they curl into a tube that cuts into my shoulders. On top of that, there seem to be some strange pilling happening between the outer fabric and the moulding inside. Curvy Kate has recently made some changes in production as I had the EXACT same issue with the Ellace I ordered. Correct size, but the under bust band cut me and the shoulder straps were flimsy. I don't have this issue with my older, more sturdy Curvy Kate Bras like the Princess or the Dreamcatcher. Overall, VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Claire, 12/06/2016 20:36
I was so pleased the first time I found this bra a few years ago. I have a few of these in various colours and always wear them. They are true to size, gives a great shape and very comfortable. The best bra I have ever had and I will always buy these.
Thomae Akritidou , 24/05/2016 05:53
I love this set so much because it's so so comfy, nice and true to size. I would recommend it to anybody!!!
Jayne Reed, 22/11/2015 03:38
Brilliant bra, very supportive and comfortable. I find it difficult to find a bra that fits as I'm a 32JJ, this is perfect. It's excellent quality and gives gorgeous shape, my boobs look awesome and I feel great.
Kalia, 28/09/2015 08:52
It is great. It fits me better than my fav bra, so now I need more of this :) And my boobs are big, so if you in doubt, try it. Very comfortable and nice shape, easy to wash - dry during the night. I love it
Raeleen Agate, 27/09/2015 08:06
I'm a size 32k and have struggled recently to find a comfortable bra. After reading the reviews on this one, I thought I'd give it a go. Couldn't be more pleased with it. Fits lovely, holds everything in place. And doesn't dig in anywhere. Well worth it ladies.
Michelle Buckland, 14/09/2015 22:15
I kept hearing that padded bras are awesome but with my 38Ks I'd really not wanted to risk it. Finally decided to give this one a go and I'm in love. Fits like a dream and doesn't add more bulk, everything is just sitting nicely. Will definitely buy more
RainBo, 25/08/2015 21:46
If someone had told me even a month ago, that I'd be recommending a padded bra for a bust my size, I would've laughed at you. I never understood why a large busted lady would want to add to it with padding, but after reading recommendations of this style on another site, I figured I had nothing to lose except for my usual scratchy fabric, wire-stabby bra. This bra is a revelation. It's soft, comfortable and the padding, instead of adding to my already large bust, somehow manages to make it look neater and smaller while giving amazing support. I'm now the proud owner of 2 biscotti and 1 black in this style, as well as the denim Arizona style and can't see me going back to non padded for everyday wear.
If you have doubts, I would say try it and if it doesn't work for you, send it back and you've lost nothing.