Curvy Kate Daily Dream Padded Balconette Bra Black
Daily Dream balconette bra by Curvy Kate. Styled in comfy, moulded fabric in black.More Details
- Daily Dream balconette bra by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in comfy, moulded fabric in black.
- Enhanced, upfront engineering, charming ribbon bow detail.
- Adjustable straps, underwired cups.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 65% Nylon, 22% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- STYLE: CK4501
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Huge sized bra despite being the correct size I usually buy in other brands. I ordered 38HH and I think you could fit both boobs in one cup😊!
Lucy replied on
Sorry to hear this item wasn't quite right for you! It is common for different brands to come up differently in terms of fit and size, and even in the same brand, different styles can do this! If you ever have any queries about sizing of certain products, please don't hesitate to ask and we'll be happy to help.
Perfect fit, lovely quality
The second time I have purchased this product, I can't say it's perfect but I don't have many options with my bust size in plain padded t shirt bras, but it does the job!
My main problem with this is it can dig in at the side really badly to point where I bruise just underneath my armpit, which is obviously not comfortable and I have to keep adjusting the bra throughout the day, but it's the only one I can find in my size!
This bra is comically huge.
Wires were very wide on this but the fit was still okay.
Great fit! Very supportive!
This bra is perfect - comfort, lift and modesty.
Light, supportive and uplifting. I will have to change the straps though, because this strap is not as supportive, being so thin, as my previous Daily Dream bra straps. They seem to be made out of a different material and they roll a lot more. I will keep buying this bra, regardless, as the fit is that good, but definitely would appreciate more supportive straps.
I like the bra. It fits me so well and comfortable.
The shape is a little uneven but still very supporting and pretty.
The bra is good, I wouldn't say excellent. But the first one I had delivered broke the first time I tried to put it on, so that was a bit disappointing. But the customer service team sent me out a new one and I got it within 4 days so pretty good going. Just a bit of a poor start to a new retailer and product line.
Livia, 01/06/2016 11:57
This bra runs true to size for me and fits amazingly. I've been wearing it all day and it's very comfortable. I'm very happy with this purchase! The only thing that bothers me are the seams that run across the cups, they are visible through a lot of my clingier shirts/dresses so it limits the outfits I can wear with this bra.
Roxy, 10/03/2016 22:23
Expected a larger cup bra to have wide straps but sadly it doesn't. It does offer good support and a lovely shape but the thin straps are really uncomfortable. They dig in and twist. Quite disappointed...
Afia, 06/12/2015 13:41
This bra fits so well and is very comfortable to wear. Is one of my best .
Deborah, 29/11/2015 11:01
Hi, I ordered for my friends daughter, had to get one size down to 40J, she loves it, do feel for her as hard to find bras to fit her and she is very conscious and no confidence to go in shop.
And your service was very good.
Thank you so much
sally, 19/10/2015 18:32
Very good support I definitely adore this bras !!!
Leona Hiller, 11/10/2015 15:55
As usual superb delivery time, bra is pretty but just not right for my shape it seems more of a moulded bra than a padded. Easy to return, very happy with the service brastop provided
Hazel, 27/09/2015 19:41
Really nice bra,gives a nice smooth shape.Good staple for your underwear drawer really good for wearing under clingy dresses.Gives you a nice cleavage,and washed nice.Bring it out in more colours maybe red or purple.
Therese, 12/09/2015 13:34
I think the quality of this bra is rather bad, and so is the sizing. In my opinion, it runs small. I don't like the fabric, so i sent it back.
Louise, 30/08/2015 12:21
I love this bra.
Amazing fit, I night ned it in more cool.