Curvy Kate Daily Dream Padded Balconette Bra Apple Dot
With foam lined cups, the Curvy Kate Daily Dream not only supports you in all the right places but its unique shaping and design will uplift you from day to night. Fully adjustable straps, flat seams and a soft microfibre finish allow for a clean, smooth silhouette.More Details
With foam lined cups, the Curvy Kate Daily Dream not only supports you in all the right places but its unique shaping and design will uplift you from day to night. Fully adjustable straps, flat seams and a soft microfibre finish allow for a clean, smooth silhouette.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 60% Nylon, 25% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: CK4501
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Too big in the cup but didn't have time to return it.
Had to return as wrong size
Cups are too big.
I usually wear a 34F and I think it's best a 32E.
Never tried a padded bra before. Brilliant.
Lovely bra, padded and comfy on just the cups were way to big. I think the cups on this bra run big as I bought my normal size that I wear but this one came up big.
Product was okay but had so much room left over in this looked ridiculous and the wire is so far up this one again?
The bra was beautiful but unfortunately didn't fit
Beautiful bra, fit perfectly
Claire, 31/08/2016 19:16
So the fit is fine, personally I found the cups ok, but I have very full on top boobs, I can imagine if you have full on bottom breasts you could get gapping, however the colour is nothing like the pic. I except some variation with computer screen, but this isn't apple it's fluorescent!
Ellie, 17/08/2016 18:53
The fit is fine, however the colour is nothing like the picture. When this came it was quite a garish fluorescent green rather than the understated and nice shade in the photos.