Curvy Kate Daily Boost Short Nude
Daily Boost short by Curvy Kate. Stunning matching short in a silky satin fabric over a smart nude base.More Details
- Daily boost short by Curvy Kate.
- Stunning matching short in a silky satin fabric in smart nude.
- Decorated with contrasting white trims and delicate ribbon bow detail for a touch of feminine appeal.
- A simply irresistible, essential everyday look for flattering curves, good overall coverage and a comfortable fit.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
- STYLE: CK1803
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Teresa Castany, 16-03-2017
I will wear them a lot. I know. Good fit, confirtable and pretty.
I returned as was just trying it as an option - decided a bit too plain for me
Fabulously comfy and great under light trousers although I think that there was a rather obvious vpl, though under loosed clothing it wouldn't be an issue.
Yvonne, 19/10/2015 10:50
Pretty and comfortable knickers that are so soft too.
N Bowles, 17/08/2015 05:38
I got my gf one of these and one in black, after the success of the Smoothie I already got her. She say they're very comfy, and, well...they look good on her too. I may have made a Curvy Kate fan.. :D
Lyss , 11/05/2013 01:00
These are pretty comfortable just wish it didn't have the white edging, which I think would be the least comfortable part.