Curvy Kate Daily Boost Short Black
Daily boost short by Curvy Kate. Stunning matching short in a silky satin fabric over a smart black base.More Details
- Daily boost short by Curvy Kate.
- Stunning matching short in a silky satin fabric in smart black.
- Decorated with contrasting white trims and delicate ribbon bow detail for a touch of feminine appeal.
- A simply irresistible, essential everyday look for flattering curves, good overall coverage and a comfortable fit.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
- STYLE: CK1803
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Simple, comfty, true to size.
Incredibly comfy,basic short,true to size for me.
Laura Teare, 22-11-2016
So comfy! Great for everyday wear, will look lovely with the matching bra.
caroline, 04/11/2015 15:58
Soft material and comfy. Great for everyday wear.
Heather, 12/10/2015 17:16
Lovely fitting and feeling shorts. Perfect.
Stephanie Bergmann, 05/10/2015 20:31
Great fit! Great for everyday! I am a huge fan of how these kickers fit!
N Bowles, 30/08/2015 19:01
Perfection...that's all I can say. My GF LOVES the fit, the feel of the fabric, and the detailing. :)
Suec, 09/08/2015 17:50
Good fit and match for bra
CrownJules , 22/06/2013 01:00
This high rise pants make me look awesome
Tori , 02/05/2013 01:00
I mostly got these panties because I've decided I want to start owning matching sets with my bras.
Positively: They are very cute, and I like the soft feel of the fabric.
Negatively: I may have gotten 1 size too small, as the pantylines are tight and leave red marks on my skin.
Maybe I'll just lose weight and then problem solved. :)