Curvy Kate Coral Reef Halterneck Plunge Bikini Top Malibu
Coral Reef Halterneck Bikini top by Curvy Kate. Styled in lightly padded fabric in a malibu finish.More Details
- Coral Reef Halterneck Bikini top by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in lightly padded fabric in a malibu finish.
- Vivacious geometric floral print, string detail and smart trims.
- Underwired cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip hook at the back.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
- STYLE: CS1521
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Really like it, but cup size is a bit on the small side and description said lightly padded, but it isn't padded at all. Still a very pretty bikini top and the shorts are brilliant!
Love this Bikini top , fits amazingly and makes my 30J boobs look perk and actually smaller
Danielle , 25/10/2015 10:33
Eva, 02/08/2015 10:13
well fitting, have 32H, support seems to be good enough. happy with this bra.
Maureen POLTI, 26/07/2015 22:36
Fits perfectly, and for once I feel having "normal" breast :-)
Maggie, 05/07/2015 07:14
Colour is amazing, fits almost perfec. Can't wait to try it in the field.
Meredith, 14/06/2015 08:48
Fabric and colour lovely, a bit on the small side though - gave me back fat, which I don't normally have.
maddie, 21/05/2015 07:03
Perfect fit, great support and beautiful color. I've always been suspicious about buying bras/bikinis online because of my size (30H), but I'm really happy and impressed with the shape and quality of this product.
Dee, 21/09/2014 14:00
I bought this as a last minute panic, and was so impressed. The fit was perfect and I didn't feel self-conscious at all, which is a pleasant change! Enjoyed feeling confident and relaxed in my new bikini!!
jane, 14/09/2014 16:48
Nice fit & looks fab.
evey, 14/09/2014 14:21
stunning colour - love halterneck bikinis - cups not as large as some although I my 30G size was out of stock so I opted for 32FF - still ok to wear though and is comfortable.
A, 17/08/2014 23:17
Cups a smidgen too small but overall, gives me a good shape and I feel supported in it.
Andy, 17/08/2014 16:25
I usually buy 38F sizes for Curvy Kate bras and bikinis but this one is too small and the cut doesn't cover my whole breast on the side unfortunately. Once I had the right size, I was happy though.
Elaine, 15/05/2014 09:16
This is a very comfy halter top. I feel supported and confident in it. :)