Curvy Kate Cocoloco Tie Side Brief Topaz
Cocoloco tie side brief by Curvy Kate. Styled in soft, durable fabric in topaz.More Details
- Cocoloco tie side brief by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in soft, durable fabric in topaz.
- Decorated with a black, white and blue pattern and tie bows on the sides.
- Flattering and comfortable fit.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane.
- STYLE: CS2315
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Exactly as described. Great fit, and good quality for the price.
Ms Crippen, 14-05-2016
Good fit. The size can be adjusted slightly using the ties at the side.
Perfect fit. No problem here.
MISS Anderson, 17-04-2016
Lovely bright pattern. Good thick tie sides.
Lovely fit great quality.
Great fit and price . Love that they are adjustable
I love the option of a tie side brief, however I can't figure out why they only line the front of the bikini bottom, and not the derriere! I can tell you from experience...the most stress of fabric will come from my ample-sized back-end, not the front. Full lining would have been better.
Victoria Mills, 15/09/2015 11:02
Nice fit, great pattern, and I loved the fact that the ties were not sewn, which meant the waist could be adjusted to fit better.