Curvy Kate Cocoloco Skirted Brief Topaz
Cocoloco skirted brief by Curvy Kate. Styled in soft, durable fabric in topaz.More Details
- Cocoloco skirted brief by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in soft, durable fabric in topaz.
- Decorated with a black, white and blue pattern.
- Flattering and comfortable fit.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane.
- STYLE: CS2335
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
It is not for me. I will not take the bikini top.
Muito confortÃ¡vel. O tamanho estÃ¡ impecÃ¡vel!
Very cute style, slightly higher waist so covers up a bit more too
Good but the matching top didn't fit unfortunately
A little tight but not uncomfortable
Very pleased with the quality and the fit.
Fits and looks good, great item
Gives the feel of wearing shorts and quite femine for sitting by the pool. True to size
Sadly I had to return this item - nothing to do with quality or service, just wrong size
Lovely frill. True to size.
Lovely bottoms very flattering, not too brief but smaller than short style bottoms so just right.
Very pretty material and stylish
See my review for the top as well.... Lovely!! I had tried high pants a la 1950s ... Being only just over 5' I thought they would look good on my curvy figure they didn't!! I tried these and got a big body confidence boost! The skirt is fun and not to "little girl" like. Cant wait to wear on my holiday!!
This is such a cute bikini bottom. I think the bottoms of some Curvy Kate bikinis could have just a little less coverage, and a little more peek at the cheek (so to speak). There's a common belief that just the right amount of cheek actually minimizes the look of the size of the tushie!
Anis McKinley, 04-02-2016
Fit nice lower than I expected but works well with top