Curvy Kate Cocoloco Plunge Bikini Topaz
Cocoloco plunge bikini top by Curvy Kate. Styled in lightly padded cups in topaz.More Details
- Cocoloco plunge bikini top by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in lightly padded cups in topaz.
- Decorated with a black, white and blue pattern.
- Underwired cups, and adjustable straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip at the back.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane.
- STYLE: CS2351
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Size is too small for a cup DD
It is not good for me. I allways buy Freya. It's my first time to try Curvy Kate.
Lucy replied on
Sorry to hear this item is not suitable for you, Renata. Different brands sometimes have a different fit, due to the way they are shaped and manufactured. If you need any help finding the right size please don't hesitate to ask us!
Bom material. ConfortÃ¡vel e assenta perfeitamente!
Amazing fit and lift, and comfortable too. Great all round!
Nice but too small so sent back for refund
Very pleased with the fit.
I had to return this item as it wasn't the right fit
Exactly as described. Great fit, and good quality for the price.
The cup itself was very comfy and true to size however i found the straps a little thin and therefore they dug in a bit making it uncomfortable overall
Beautiful and with good support 😃
Ran smaller than expected size wise, but had great construction
This top fit in the back size but was too big in the cup.
The bikini top was well-made, but unfortunately I had ordered the wrong size by mistake, so I sent it back. I did not order another because the pants, although they were the right size, were very low-cut and unflattering, so I didn't think it was worth getting the bikini top in a different size.
Lovely fit. Brilliant colours.
Good quality, fits perfect and easy on the purse
MISS Anderson, 17-04-2016
Cup size bigger than expected. I would advise a size down.
As a big boobed girl with a curvy figure I haven't worn a bikini since the birth of my children a few years ago but I thought id give them a go.... This bikini and the plain sailing bikini both retired a bit of body confidence.... The top give a bit of uplift and was v comfy with good support, the briefs are lovely the skirt is very flattering. Lovely... Can't wait to wear it on my holiday!! True to size I got a 32j my usual size
Very nice fit good quality garment.
Great fit, great shape, true to size. Love it.
Amazing fit and a bargain at sale price. !
Anis McKinley, 04-02-2016
Amazing, supportive and good quality
Jasmine Common, 22/04/2016 18:31
Whilst this looked lovey I found it had little side support with the sides of the cups buckling, if you're a large size be aware the straps are very thin
LynnWhit, 20/09/2015 14:16
i'm a serious swimmer who goes through a lot of swimwear - always bra style bikinis (i.e. no bandeaus or halter necks) as a one piece is too flattening and uncomfortable for my large bust. This is my first Curvy Kate bikini top and I am delighted: I vary between a 32 or 34 G cup but on reading the reviews that the cups are generous I chose the smaller size (32G) and it is perfect. It's pretty enough to take on holiday but supportive and comfortable enough for serious training and it makes my figure look great. Basically now I've found my size I'll be stockpiling and CK bra style bikinis that come on sale.
Victoria Mills, 15/09/2015 11:01
Lovely pattern and decent fit, however I did find that when doing more vigourous swimming my breasts did feel as though they were going to escape.
Dawn , 16/08/2015 09:57
Lovely fit and very comfy