Curvy Kate Cocoloco Bandeau Bikini Topaz
Cocoloco bandeau bikini top by Curvy Kate. Styled in lightly padded cups in topaz.More Details
- Cocoloco bandeau bikini top by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in lightly padded cups in topaz.
- Decorated with a black, white and blue pattern and centre ruching.
- Underwired cups, adjustable and detachable straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip at the back.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane.
- STYLE: CS2341
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Nice bikini top but not the right fit for me
Very good fit and very supportive
Fits and looks good, great item
True to size banding a little tight but at 28HH you have to have the support to keep the weight up when you are going strapless. Because I'm very small the underwriting on the great bone did hurt for the first couple of wears but once you're in the water it doesn't matter . Very pleased
Great fit and uplift. True to size.
Ms Crippen, 14-05-2016
Secure fit both with and without the straps.
Fabulous bikini lovely fit and style. I ordered the frill skirt bottoms which are a great change to traditional bottoms and really complement the top.
Great support and colour, really nice biquini
Lovely pattern and material!
Looks great and provides rounded shape and enough support,although I would not risk it without the straps with my big breast. It is great that straps are there too.
The top was Too big so I returned it
This is an adorable bikini top. I love that it has straps that you can wear as a halter, regular, criss-cross, or none at all. I do wish Curvy Kate had included a non-slip/all-grip strip on the bikini top to lessen the chances of it slipping down when wearing it as a bandeau.
Alice, 07/01/2016 16:03
The style of the cups is wonderful, and gives a rounded shape. The band is a tiny bit tight (30HH), but since it hasn't got the support of a normal bra I'd rather it be a bit tight than a bit loose. The pattern is very pretty too.
I can't wait for summer!
Aileen , 25/10/2015 09:01
Lovely Bikini, great support at bust. Very comfortable to have on all day.
Tracey c, 18/10/2015 12:39
This is a great item for the bigger busted among us, good solid support even without the straps as I wore it. The only thing is if I have to have a gripe ( although it isn't really) the back sizing 34 for me was a bit tight and left red welts round my back. I bought the right size but I guess it helps with the support round front. Otherwise I would definitely recommend.
Marina, 04/10/2015 23:23
Great top, Love that this can be worn with the straps provided (or be removed depending on the style you want). Lovely fit. Quick delivery after ordering, Can't wait to wear this in Dubai. Very satisfied customer!
Billie, 13/09/2015 10:54
Great Bikini top, great price!
Kez, 24/08/2015 11:03
Arrived very quickly after placing order very happy with this. I really struggle to find bras or bikinis that actually fit nicely with being a 36 ff to g, so was quite worried that ordering this online would arrive and not fit... But this bikini fits amazingly giving good shape and cover and is comfey to wear. I love it i cannot wait to wear this on my holidays to mexico!