Curvy Kate Cherie Balconette Bra Cherry Print
Cherie balconette bra by Curvy Kate. Styled in semi-sheer, non-padded fabric in black.More Details
- Cherie balconette bra by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in semi-sheer, non-padded fabric in black.
- Adorned with striking cherry print and complementing ribbon bows.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 81% Nylon, 14% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- STYLE: CK4201
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Feels lovely and looks great on, great fit as well.
Comftably fitted me well and a beautiful design for a younger lady too.
Very good quality, girlfriend loves it!
Great quality, girlfriend loves it
Gorgeous pattern it does the job and looks good too!
This bra fitted well. The only complaint is that the wire digs into my body a little under my arms after a few hours. I do not feel comfortable about sending photos of myself.
Lovely product, fits really well
Fitted well. Very supportive and the pattern is quite funky and modern.
Serina Dixon, 04-02-2016
This bra fit amazing. The lift, support, sexiness, and feel....awesome! I'm a 32H and I never knew I could find such an amazing bra in my size! The only con about it which doesn't bother me that much is that it's not exactly a tshirt bra. The shape from the side curves downward instead of up. But it still looks natural and feels great! So the pros outweigh that one con!
Em89, 23/04/2016 00:52
When I got this I immediately fell in love with it. It was so comfortable and the fit was perfect.
But... my happiness with this bra was short as after only its second use the strap broke at the back. I was hugely disappointed as this was one of the most comfortable bras I've ever owned :(
I might get another and hope that it was just a one off problem.
Monica, 03/01/2016 15:59
I'm so used to only getting boring bras in my size 40DD so was really pleased to find your site with a great selection of lovely bras in my size. I decided to opt for something different to my normal and I'm glad I did. The lovely pattern of this bra combined with the see through panels on the top made me feel feminine and sexy rather than wearing boring bras for their functional purposes only. Very supportive as an added plus! Thanks so much x
Pepper9, 20/12/2015 03:32
A nice bra but a really bad fit for me. It was the first time I had bought this brand and both the band size and the cups were far too small. If I was to order Curvy Kate again, I would need to take a very different size.
Beatriz, 11/10/2015 09:47
It's the first time I find a bra that really fits me. The cups are deep and supportive. It's also really pretty and comfortable
Tara Brown, 20/09/2015 21:25
Great fit. Nice deep cups. Very cute cherry pattern.
Mike, 20/09/2015 01:55
Another beautiful product , another perfect present